I want a threesome or foursome, etc : Swingers Discussion 220941101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeI want a threesome or foursome, etc
TOPIC: I want a threesome or foursome, etc
Created by: meankitty13
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok, I m a single woman, but I only want the sexual eperience. I choose to be single because I am in shool and work and so forth. I just want a comfortable couple or couples where us girls can get all hot, and than if the guys jumpin, fine....part of my thing wth this is while a woman is getting fucked by her husband I want to be able to lick her pussy and tease her nipples. I have another thing I would like if I could get an orgy of some sort, I want a fwe guys to tag me, or give me DP. I cant get out much to go to clubls, so I would be down for private meetings, and the more the merrior!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
My Lady Friend wants so badly to explore a 3-some with a woman.....she just want to melt away or meet together with a couple

Texas City TX

Username hidden
(3 posts)
It seems like most women are way to judgemental about their looks. YOur pic shows some real sexy legs. I bet you are way sexier than you think

Cambria CA

Username hidden
(27 posts)
I think you're going to have a difficult time. I just read your profile and if YOU don't think you are sexy, how do you expect others to think of you as sexy? I would consider rewording some things to make yourself sound more appealing, and then the responses will start coming in. There are always people looking for a fun, SEXY single female to join them. Good luck.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7268 posts)
Im single, attend college, have a business, and find time to get out maybe take a hard look at your schedule and make plans to attend a few really good meets, and find your circle of friends then move to play dates in that group. Worked for me I see one couple twice a month, the group meets twice a month and I see a few single guys that are friends in the group as well thru the month. Good luck!

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2158 posts)
Ok, I m a single woman, but I only want the sexual eperience. I choose to be single because I am in shool and work and so forth. I just want a comfortable couple or couples where us girls can get all hot, and than if the guys jumpin, fine....part of my thing wth this is while a woman is getting fucked by her husband I want to be able to lick her pussy and tease her nipples. I have another thing I would like if I could get an orgy of some sort, I want a fwe guys to tag me, or give me DP. I cant get out much to go to clubls, so I would be down for private meetings, and the more the merrior!

Columbus OH

Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: I want a threesome or foursome, etc