Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some I think my profile needs help!
TOPIC: I think my profile needs help!
Created by: jmi3 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
jmi3,

This reply is not meant to be rude. It is meant to give you a second to think about a few things on your profile. I am a Unicorn and I have to tell ya, If I clicked on your profile I would shake my head and move on without much thought other than confusion. I saw a few things that will always cause you a problem in attracting a Unicorn by just glancing at your profile. A) You want a female, but little interest in couples. You need to re-think that cause yes, Unicorns are very selective and in demand. You will find what you seek as far as experiences a lot quicker if you look for a bi-fem couple sugar. B) Finding a single bi-fem (Unicorn) is not like finding the always available single male. It puts you in a different level than anyone just interested in a couple or single males. Some consider us rare, even though I am not sure how rare we truly are. You need to make your profile stand above the rest cause we have many choices. Your profile has no real meat and nothing to attract or hold my attention. There is nothing about experiences listed to make me wonder about you in a positive way. What about your profile is any different from your neighbors? C) You have a picture of your wife's breast only. Good for you! Most females have them. Bi-fems like both male and females. Did you not think that we might want to see more of both bodies? We need to see the other half. You are a couple right? Why do people think that tits alone draw females? We are attracted to so many things. When I see tits only, I wonder if the rest of the body or face is unattractive and the breast were the only thing they could show. Nope, the few seconds you had to impress passed you by... D) When I see someone say "attractive" I tend to cringe away. You have the right to get what you want, but you are assuming everyone can read your mind and know what is attractive in your perspective. Since I would have no clue what that means exactly, I would move on. I know of lots of gorgeous females that don't necessarily see themselves as attractive. E) Have you had any FF experiences? Unicorns usually want someone who know what their sexual preference is and already have FF experience. F) This is the kicker... The female is listed as straight. WTF is that about? I don't do straight women, and it is rare for a Unicorn to want to. Actually we discuss this quite often and most of us find this idea totally unappealing. Too many ifs. What if the female is really not into this? What if we get started and she decides she is not interested after all? Do I feel like taking the chance of no reciprocation? Oh boy! That sounds like fun! NOT! First time experiences can be awkward, especially if the female is straight and might possibly want to find out. None of the Unicorns I know have an interest to do this, especially without a huge attraction. G) Your profile reminded me of the many single males posing as a couple so they can make more contacts. Are you really a couple? and finally as an FYI... Unicorns rarely do any of the initial contacting. Your e-mail better be impressive and polite cause if not it will be ignored.

Hope this gives you an insight as to what Unicorns see when looking at perspective couple's profile. Hope it helps! RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't think race has anything to do with it. From what we read you guys are looking for an attractive single female.

We call them unicorns... very rare. That's probably why you aren't getting mail. They don't need to mail anyone... they choose from the ones that mail them and they have a lot to choose from.

Richmond VA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: I think my profile needs help!