I don't understand! : Swingers Discussion 221815
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeI don't understand!
TOPIC: I don't understand!
Created by: madznkeith The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 276   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I wonder if y'all could venture over to the Poly relationship thread and give us your take on my question. I think we are going to venture into the soft / sensitive side of RacerX9. Thank you.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
"Gee whiz, SED I was speaking in general terms, not you. "

When you use words like "Unwritten LAW" your generalizations are meant to include everyone. Nobody is disputing that what you are describing happens. It's just not always that way. Not even "most of the time". A lot, yes, but it's not any kind of rule or law like you make it sound.

And I know you were asking Sed, but if we're at a party and I or my wife go off with someone to play, the other is not expected to entertain them. We usually like to make sure we've both met them both, simply to try to prevent a situation where, for instance, I'm going to screw the wife of some psycho who's going to cause problems.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20205 posts)
Thank you Scandle.

Actually folks, we are in the process of turning over a new leaf. We are going to start using Superficial Pleasantries to soften our image a bit. To become more likable. It's tough being the assholes that y'all love to hate. Won't give it up entirely, THAT would be like.....selling out! But here is the difference between a guy like TopTim and folks like RacerX9. He attacks people directly, we do not......regardless of how much and hot the attack is on us. Put this next advice in the book because it is distilled truth! It's impossible to treat someone mean or bad, if every time you communicate with that person, they treat you nice! Example: It's extremely difficult and unnatural to beat a dog when that dog is totally happy to see you! So in life, if you find yourself in a situation where you have to have a person like you........even a total sumbitch........just be real happy to see them..........their attitude will change immediately. Goodnite and wish love to all!

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
Given that many people in other posts about this topic have complained about the men in a couple not being pictured in public pics of profiles, what I read into your comment was that same criticism. I do apologize about making that mistake, Racer.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9177 posts)
Scandle............ you changed / added words to my post......... in order to jump my ass.........I said profile.........Private galleries is part of your profile..........Is it not? You should apologize.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
Racer, to paraphrase Ygritte in "Game of Thrones", you know nothing. Or, more exactly, you don't know everything. Regardless of what you express here, your experiences are NOT universal.

We don't put Mr. Scandle's picture on our public profile not because I am the bait, as you say, but because he chooses to not run the risk of his employer or his coworkers recognizing him here. If we decide there is a possibility of getting together with someone who has contacted us, after careful consideration we open pics of us together from our private galleries. I don't really care whether you believe me or not. We are entirely in this together, as our profile says.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9177 posts)
Although I have seen the "bait" angle used many times. Just look at profile pics. If the mans picture is not on the profile .............then the lady IS being used as bait. Period

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
Gee whiz, SED I was speaking in general terms, not you.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
We don't *fish* so there is no bait. We're mature adults, and we're each responsible for our own good time. I wouldn't be married to a man who used me as bait in any situation, be it swinging or anywhere else. I'm not a tool, I'm a human being.

I don't focus on who is attached to which hip, or which couple is inseparable. If a woman approaches my husband, she hits on him, he can do as he pleases, I'm not his keeper. If she has a husband with whom I click, great, more often than not, I do not click with just anyone. I assure you, there is no way, no way on earth that I'd hook up with the type of a man that uses his spouse as bait. A woman of this nature, wouldn't appeal to my husband either, just an fyi.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17044 posts)
Bottom line: I just think that way tooooo many guys simply use their women as BAIT. It's like, it's suppose to be the wife's / female date's job to help get her man laid. I'm embarrassed as a man when I see this happen........

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 276   End
TOPIC: I don't understand!