I am i crazy or cool : Swingers Discussion 233593
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeI am i crazy or cool
TOPIC: I am i crazy or cool
Created by: skiget
Original Starting post for this thread:
so me and my boyfriend annivsary is next month and we have talked about are sexual past he told me how he use to be in the swinger life style and his love of threesomes and i thought i will suprise him take him to the local swingers club and we meet up with another female or open minded couple ...am i crazy or cool for this and why is it so hard to find a female to play with

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Skiget<span style="background-color:rgb(255, 192, 203); color:rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family:times new roman; font-size:medium"></span>, it makes you very cool, and a bit rare. The reason it's so hard to find a hot bi girl interested in joining you for a threesome is becuase there are so few of them out there, and becuase they are very coveted by nearly all swinger couples.

We actually have an easier time finding a single girl outside of the swinger community, with female friends of ours that are also bi. We've discovered there are a lot more of those that we previously imagined. A trip to the local strip club can be very revealing in that regard ;-)

I would caution you regarding the lifestyle, tho. Looking for a girl for a threesome is quite a bit different than getting together with another couple. Either way, it souldn't like you're headed down a fun and entertaining path. Best of luck.

Chesterfield VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
I don't know why its so hard to find a female to play with but it is. Maybe the guys like to play more than women do but who knows. We gave up on finding a woman and just play with guys, No need in setting at home and not having any fun at all now is it.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
so me and my boyfriend annivsary is next month and we have talked about are sexual past he told me how he use to be in the swinger life style and his love of threesomes and i thought i will suprise him take him to the local swingers club and we meet up with another female or open minded couple ...am i crazy or cool for this and why is it so hard to find a female to play with

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: I am i crazy or cool