Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some IS IT REALY THIS HARD TO FIND
TOPIC: IS IT REALY THIS HARD TO FIND
Created by: racehard61 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
you have to treat people with respect if youd like a chance at that unicorn , they arent as rare as it seems if you use the right bait such as respect, common courtesy,repect,honesty, respect (LOL did i say that already ) , and if you start there you will have a chance of finding one .. looks like your up to a bad start and i suggest you change your profile some like those have suggested and give it a fresh start !!!!!! good luck......somefun ....

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
Not only do most women not want to be talked to like you do in your profile, it send up red flags. Makes me think of a male playing as a couple.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18003 posts)
racehard: The majority here is giving you some great advise. I don't search for single males, but sometimes the "special" ones attract me. James and I have made some cool friends in the lifestyle. The more ya get to know people, the more fun you can have when the magic moment arrives. Get out there to some lifestyle functions...have fun, and things will progress nicely. Now work on that profile. Read some other profiles, and take pointers when given here in forum. Good luck~!

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
sensuous is right... if you cant take the time to forge a connection, get a prostitute.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Sorry, I just re-read what this forum started with and that right there is a red flag to me. You don't have the time to invest in your fantasy, exchange an e-mail or two, get to know the person you seek just a little bit? If you don't have the time to look for a female to join you then hire a sex worker. That's why they are out there. Available when you are, quick, easy, and hopefully painless.

Again, it is just my opinion and a suggestion. RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Hi Rac, Welcum to the forums. I have to tell ya as a single bi-fem, your profile would make me stay away. I would read it and never look back. I do not like to be talked to that way in person, so why would I be open to what is written in your profile? I seek sensual encounters with respectful couples. I get many offers and those with profiles that say " THE Nastier THE BETTER. SHE MUST LIKE TO EAT PUSSY AND BE ATE LIKES TO BE Fucked AND SUCKED ALL NIGHT LONG." just don't attract me. It makes me feel like a cheap piece of meat. I am NOT a piece of meat and I don't allow anyone to treat me as such. I think many others might feel the same way. Maybe you should tone down that part of your profile and add a little about what makes you a desirable couple. You do not have anything written that would tell me why I should choose you. You might want to include something like what you bring to the table to attract others. I would suggest you check your grammar and take the caps out too cause caps are viewed as yelling. IMO, this profile appears to be written by the male. I am not trying to be negative here, but that is my honest opinion when I read your profile. You are seeking advice, so I am giving you my opinion. Just like the single male profile, when you are seeking anyone, you need to set your profile above the rest to get their attention. Then sit back and be very VERY patient. I would suggest looking for a couple with bi-fems in the meantime. You just might find what you are seeking. I sincerely hope this helps you find what you are seeking in your search. Good luck! RaveN ( :~ just my .03 cents

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
What Annie said! We have been on here a long time and still have not meet the single bi female. But have meet alot of great couples. You might have some luck going to a vanila club and finding a single bi female in you area. Just a thought.

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: IS IT REALY THIS HARD TO FIND