Husband wants to swing but wife doesn't : Swingers Discussion 34895
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeHusband wants to swing but wife doesn't
TOPIC: Husband wants to swing but wife doesn't
Created by: AdvnturousHeart The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 71   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Rnd2 "me first kind of guy" Where did that come from? Everything that we experienced together was for my wife. I wasn't crazy about getting involved in the first place but I did so she could experience some things that she had never had. I have never been with another woman other than my wife...ever...and probably never will because there are too many single guys out there. And yes, my wife understands that I need to experience what she did before leaving the lifestyle. It would be very difficult to quit without that equal opportunity but I would do it in a minute if she asked. It just seems that us married men get tossed in the same catagory and labeled "Cheaters" and that is not always the case.

Mineral Wells TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
We started out with just me swinging, The wife just wanted to hear about what happened and she would get excited and we would have fun. I was playing with a married woman with the same situation, Her husband didnt and she did. He was the one looking for the men for her and she told him everything that happened and he got excited and they had a great time with it as well. Me and her interduced our spouses to see if they would like it so they played together once and the wife liked it so much she joined me. Now we play together or apart depending on the situation. There are a lot of people out there that have a spouse that lets them play alone and just wants to hear about it when they get home....

Just my .02

Ventura CA
Username hidden
(23 posts)
The moment that my wife wants out. We are done. I know that she would do the same for me. We join this lifestyle together, we will leave it together.

Romeoville IL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
--She choose to get out of the lifestyle and I choose to stay in it.

Do you remember those old cold war movies where they have to launch a nuclear missile? You have two Air Force officers with keys sitting at two computer terminals. "Do you concur we have a valid launch command?" "I concur." "Do you concur we have proper coordinates?" "I concur." "Turn your key on my mark. One... two... three... turn!"

Unless they have an "I concur" at every step along the way, the missile doesn't launch. And unless your wife concurs at every step along the way, you're cheating.

You can try to justify it any way you like, but please don't call it the lifestyle.... you're giving the rest of us a bad name.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1271 posts)
I am a married man and my wife encouraged me to experiment in this lifestyle for a while. She wanted to experience sex with 2 men and we did several times. She wanted to experience another woman and she did that too. When I started getting interested in having another woman...she decided that it was time for us to quit. I am one of those husbands who is tring to swing alone..and I don't consider it cheating. She choose to get out of the lifestyle and I choose to stay in it. I do consider my situation to be different that a spouse that is simply straying from their marriage. I do consider that cheating.

Mineral Wells TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Destin, we gave you access to our private pics, so you can see our smiling faces ~ LOL

Weeki Wachee FL
Username hidden
(205 posts)
Hi Destin!! I'm not sure where Destin is. We lived in West Palm before, but are now planning to move to the gulf coast, north of Tampa. That is if our house EVER gets built ~ LOL ~ things are moving SO SLOW!!

Weeki Wachee FL
Username hidden
(205 posts)
Well Buff, we hope it is close enough to us to be friendly!! :-)

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Hi Destin. We are former Floridians who moved to Buffalo five years ago. I know, I know WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND MOVES TO BUFFALO?? We will be moving back down that way again closer to the end of the year. I can't wait!!!! Mrs. Buff ~ who misses and loves nude sunbathing *smile*

Weeki Wachee FL
Username hidden
(205 posts)
We DO need to get the Buff4fun's down here to play in the sun and surf!!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 71   End
TOPIC: Husband wants to swing but wife doesn't