Hubby trying to convince me to try a blk gentlemen any suggestions : Swingers Discussion 374891031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeHubby trying to convince me to try a blk gentlemen any suggestions
TOPIC: Hubby trying to convince me to try a blk gentlemen any suggestions
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   31 to 40 of 85   End
User Details are only visible to members.
well we have had some very hot and interesting experiences with black interracial couples and also black males... skin color is insignificant as long as its not a issue ...people have different tastes and or fantasies and being with some who is black may or may not be a desire for some ... we all have all have preconceived notions and preferences at times... we happen to find interracial sex exotic and erotic... the contrast of skin tones is a total turn on for us and our experiences have all been great... the thing is there are good and bad experiences with all situations whether it be couples or singles whites or blacks or asians... it just depends on the individual situation... but when and if you do consider a interracial 3sum... just do your homework and make sure you meet someone of quality and that there is a connect so the experience (first) will be a good one...nyccpl718

Whitestone NY
Username hidden
(761 posts)
Wow, some thread. :) I came in late, but I'll justify a response by going back to the original questions.

We're not hung up on race, but we do, all else being equal, prefer black men. We both find black skin (in it's various wonderful shades) more aesthetically pleasing. We prefer well-endowed men, and while race is certainly no guarantee, I think it's also clear that there's a definite trend in size. :)

Beyond that, I think the same things apply as guys of any race. Intelligence, literacy, manners, being "real", all these are very important.

We haven't noted any difficulties related to black guys. Indeed, if anything we've had more politeness, more class, and less hassles with black guys. Maybe it just worked out that way, maybe it's a trend, I don't know. But we'd encourage you to go forward the same as you would with anyone else. If you're a little uncomfortable with the "skin" issue, which I think nearly everyone in this culture faces sometime, then get that out of the way fast. Touch, compliment, hug, break that barrier right down at the beginning. After that you're dealing with a person, not a "black man". Great. :)

One thing I'll note that maybe relates to the rest of the thread. We put our political affiliation right in our profile. I know, that's an unusual thing to do. Are we that hung up about it? No. So why do we do it? It's sort of a warning flag for certain folks. We don't believe in what an awful lot of people think is "conventional wisdom" - I think you've seen some of that on this thread. If you're the sort of folks that do, and you feel strongly about it, well, you'll know not to reply to us. It's for sure that we find certain sorts of views a total turn-off, and I'm sure other folks would feel the same way about us. This is not a terrible thing! People have preferences, that's all, and life's too short to spend it with folks that don't suit your preferences. :) Live and let live. If you want to be judgmental, express it in who you spend time with (or not). :)

Saint Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
ty guys snd like ineed to do it

Sylmar CA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Hottie I agree with Hders, you are Hot. We are not all that far away we should chat more :)

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
TY VERY MUCH GUYS

Sylmar CA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
The interesting thing here is that the title here is "Hubby trying to convince me to try a blk gentleman any suggestions" not "Lets talk about how the world and our country have treated people based on race past and present"

Hottiewife2001 if you want to try something then go for it hun. We are all here for mostly the same reasons. To meet people with like interests and have lots of fun. I don't feel that in any way that you were even thinking to play a race card and were looking for honest suggestions to help you overcome you admitted fear/nervousness to try something new.

While there are some out there that are interested in the geopolitical view on the makings of dog poo etc. This thread was you asking us for suggestions on how to deal with your feelings and I think the first post to this thread said it best.

Do what you want when you want and when you are ready and with whom you choose. It is your choice no one eleses.

I will agree that sometimes race is brought into things and some are more sensitive then others with good reason and we all just have to understand that we are all friends here, we just have not met yet.

By the way Hello all! *waves*

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Last post, & I'm done. penbuttons, yes, a racial fetish is a fetish and is racially based. The point I was trying to make is that trying something for the first should not be labeled as a fetish. Not whether it is racially motivated. Someone kissing his partner's toes for the first time does not make him a foot fetishist. That's the only point I was trying to make.

Kirk

Muncie IN
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Mischief- I agree with you that the early replies urge the initial poster to focus on the person. I think that's the right way to go, and none of my posts is inconsistent with that. The initial post, which you may not have been able to read because it appears to have been deleted, asked for suggestions about trying a black man. My suggestion to give it some thought was directed at her. She didn't give enough detail for anyone to determine whether she has a Mandingo fantasy or is just looking for something different. It could have been either, or somewhere in between.

As a black/white interracial couple, our experience has been that there are people all across the spectrum -- those who base their attraction on racial stereotypes to those for whom race is not a factor in it at all. As I've said, I'm not here to condemn Mandingo fantasies and the like, I just think that the original poster should give it some thought.

I suppose we disagree about whether a person should think before exploring new sexual territory, but I can live with that.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
oh baby, oh baby...remember no names..to get confused.! Surface AND deep...lol

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
If you look at the initial replies, they involved finding a PERSON who had the attributes desired.

Talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill! There was nothing racial there.

Give me a break about "DEEP" thinking. I don't see much of that when things start to get hot.

Swinging, for a lot of folks, is a very surface activity. That's why I recoil at the idea of thinking your motivation through. It boils down to rubbing body parts for many.

Before you describe me as having no idea about racism, my first husband was Japanese-American. His mother married a Japanese man in the early 1950's. I got some of the fallout decades later. Amazingly folks couldn't tell I wasn't of Japanese heritage?!?!

Racism is alive and well. My boss is a black Muslim. Folks whisper, "Where is he FROM?" St. Louis. ROTF. These same folks like him. Shaking head.

So what if people have preferences? This isn't about playing cards. It's about sex. You are damn right I have preferences. I prefer PEOPLE not objects. I prefer some sizes of men, not others. No deep thinking needed. It's what I like.

Takoma. I suggest you look at your NEED to bring up something that wasn't relevant. It wasn't relevant because it had already been discussed. Va had directed her in the "best" mental approach. Look at the person first...then the other attributes.

Mischief<--Sorry for everyone (all of us) who experience discrimination. We will all get age discrimination..if we are lucky. ;)

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   31 to 40 of 85   End
TOPIC: Hubby trying to convince me to try a blk gentlemen any suggestions