Hubby trying to convince me to try a blk gentlemen any suggestions : Swingers Discussion 374891011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeHubby trying to convince me to try a blk gentlemen any suggestions
TOPIC: Hubby trying to convince me to try a blk gentlemen any suggestions
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 85   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Curious, my high school English teacher used to love to tell us "Never use a preposition to end a sentence with!" LOL

Then she also loved to say "In this class, that's the kind of foolishness up with which I will not put!"

English - a sometimes strange language!

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Interesting bed fellows mrcot, poly, and curious. I stand by every word I have written. They were in context and earned. enough said.

Mischief<--knows some "control freaks" don't like others exposing their flaws. I'm let them do it by themselves.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
mroct:

Might want to wipe your shoes off. You stepped in it! Check your post record. I rest my case.

You PUBLICALLY post, month after month, showing nothing but desperation and now anger. BTW, those posts are directed to me, as a single BiF. I AM minding my business. For god sakes, hire a hooker. You are willing to pay for travel, food, lodging. Why not just plunk down $100-200. for someone paid to act like you are a god?

Guys, thanks for compliments and stating the obvious.

Mischief<–didn’t even need the Kevlar Thong for this match head of a flame.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
LOL, this is getting ugly, LOL

Center Valley PA

Username hidden
(8839 posts)
I've tried a black man before and truly enjoyed his company, his abilities and his body but I went to bed with him after I had met him and got to know him. Once in bed, he was just a man. He was well endowed but not anymore than other white or hispanic men that I've had the pleasure in being with.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(4 posts)
mroct:

Ever consider trying conversation?? Ever consider trying something other than "do us"?? Ever consider trying to show some personality?

oooops you have been..

Since "your" way hasn't worked, why not consider another way?

NO Mischief<--very tired of Mr. One liner

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
i'm not saying don't do it, what i'm saying is don't do it if you don't want too, your speed hun, you got the honey pot you make the rules, i accept that lol, peace to ya

Sebastian FL

Username hidden
(6 posts)
If you are interested in trying it, go for it. We enjoy 3somes with single black men occassionally and all but one experience was great.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(148 posts)
don't do it, if your not comfortable, you should never do anything, until you are ready, it could just cause problems

Sebastian FL

Username hidden
(6 posts)
go for it you won't be sorry

South Zanesville OH

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 85   End
TOPIC: Hubby trying to convince me to try a blk gentlemen any suggestions