How to approch a single girl to invite her to a 3some : Swingers Discussion 210946101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeHow to approch a single girl to invite her to a 3some
TOPIC: How to approch a single girl to invite her to a 3some
Created by: 1funcoupleinnc
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife and I love some I have recently found a girl my wife and I really would love to have in bed. She is not a swinger that I know of? Anyone have any advice or lines to ask her ?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Howdy neighbor.

Involving someone one of you works with sounds like the worst idea. You are handing the person the power to end your job there.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19564 posts)
My husband and I are looking for a girl to have a threesome with.

Danielson CT
Username hidden
(1 post)
Welcome to the forum nymphosx2 and great post. Not to mention an incredibly sexy pic.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11947 posts)
Definitely a good topic - loved all the advice!

Personally when hubby and I go out, we tend to be a magnet for bi girls, might be some bi vibe I give out (boob grabbing, ass smacking? Nah!), so we are always tempted to try and close the deal ...

What has worked for us is straight flirting from me- telling her that I want her, oh and how would she want to join my hubby and I?? I always say it as a joke AWAY from my husband so she doesn't feel pressured - works like a charm!!! I imagine that most women that would be open to this are bi, so stress how the girl wants her and think she's sexy NOT the guy.

And as a chick who has been approached with this proposition- I prefer it only comes from the lady!! If I'm not interested, I will still feel honored and will put them down gentle. I've never been offended or outraged at the suggestion, most women take it as a compliment! :)

And I agree with the advice on staying away from coworkers and friends - too many things can go wrong

Oakley CA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
An echo of what's been seen previously: - Let your wife make the moves - Don't fish off the company pier

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1429 posts)
If your woman is interested in a woman then your woman MUST MAKE THE FIRST MOVE. You will be waiting a long, long time if you are waiting for a woman to hit on you. My woman who is very fit, attractive and extremely out-going has NEVER BEEN hit on by a woman first, ever. Perhaps women are intimidated by her. The most out going women we have ever met have all been in Real Estate or work in a Dentist office. Usually been in outside sales positions or has had to interface with people quite a bit. This has been true without exception and there has been many. Women have been trained since birth to be the ones pursued and NOT to pursue. It's a very rare (and beautiful thing) when a woman will break out of this mold. I encourage it big time with Janet because it builds confidence and social skills. She knocked on 40 doors, cold calling for 3 years and it helped her as a person.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(347 posts)
Excellent advice young_swing_cpl!

While we agree that single ladies are just looking for an opportunity to 'fly their freak flag' as much as the rest of us (you just have to be prepared when the opportunity presents itself) we would also say that it's probably better to err on the side of caution ESPECIALLY when your livelihood (jobs) are involved.

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
Finding some fun in the work place is cool, but proceed with caution. If someone is interested they'll drop hints and I agree to let the other woman make the first move. Let the wife hang out with her and get to know her. Also your wife has to determine if she's interested in the both of you or just one of you. My girlfriend is Bi & has been hit on by women over the years who didn't come off as being open to anything or even Bi/Bi-curious from places she's worked, school and even social events. When it's just the girls hanging out all kinds of topics come up including sex. If the other woman is interested she might bring up sex or even flirt a little. My GF was just hanging out at a classmate's apartment one time. The girl said she needed to take a quick shower & then she came out topless. My GF wasn't interested, but the opportunity presented itself without her even asking. Hopefully for you guys it's a fantasy come true. Again, proceed with caution so it doesn't turn into a nightmare or awkward when you guys are passing each other at work.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(25 posts)
The basic rule is "You don't get your honey where you make your money". If you really want to do well at picking up girls, then you must be prepared to advertise it a great deal and the woman must always make the first move, NOT your husband, because it just gives off the wrong signals to the girl. Very hard and awkward for him to explain that your interested in her and not just him.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(347 posts)
I would but the girl is a friend of mine from work.. I mean she works at my office in a diff department lol ..

Moyock NC
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: How to approch a single girl to invite her to a 3some