Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some How long shall I give performance anxiety the benefit of the doubt
TOPIC: How long shall I give performance anxiety the benefit of the doubt
Created by: jandscincy
Original Starting post for this thread:
He's a delightful single male in every other way (and not on sls so I need not worry about hurt feelings). He is lovely to talk with, understands the dynamic J and I like with a single male and very giving in other ways. Last week was the fifth attempt and I feel pretty much done even though I really like him...Thoughts?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I would say two times of not performing would be enough! However since you seem to really like him, then I would suggest that he take some pills to get him hard and then enjoy him! You can find them at your local sex shop, but not all pills work so he might need to try a few different ones before he finds one that works.

:)

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Sed- I fear it is less kind than a bit lazy and reluctant to start the vetting process over again! First meets are not my favorite part! I'd absolutely have problems if I were male! Thanks for the nice words. We have moved on... No big deal.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4063 posts)
try ditching your perfume (if you were using it) can't perform if you can't breath and many guys allergic to perfume either don't know it or won't admit it for fear of offending the girl. we have male playmate and it is his anxiety meds that keep him semi hard...... but my wife says he is orally pleasing so we keep him around.... we were with a girl a couple weeks ago and for me it was her perfume.... just could not get the motor running.... we saw her again last night and no perfume and no problems.... just a suggestion ... but slot of times people overlook the simple things.

Berrien Sprgs MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
Every man has his 'wild thing' fantasy. When you discover the attributes of his unknown 'wild thing' you can be~create the magic that improves his performance.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7079 posts)
Well, I figured you weren't dense but I'm worried that my vocabulary has been compromised by responding directly to that really long post down there. I'll switch back to nice short words...It is safer!

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4063 posts)
Since sexual performance is directly related to sexual stimulation, some factors may be unknown, but within the realm of power for the magician.

The purpose of Tantric incantation is to evoke the unknown source of sexual stimulation for one's love partner.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7079 posts)
No decoder necessary; I know exactly what you are suggesting and I will happily accept. Make that eagerly.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I do know that wasn't your intent but you mustn't cast aspersions before sampling the wares. (Good heavens, that last sentence almost needs the decoder. I'm frightened.)

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4063 posts)
It was just a funk_ahoy moment, right?

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7079 posts)
Sexy S., you know that wasn't my intent. :)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
TOPIC: How long shall I give performance anxiety the benefit of the doubt