How do you get wife to fulfill her fantasy MFM : Swingers Discussion 42846101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeHow do you get wife to fulfill her fantasy MFM
TOPIC: How do you get wife to fulfill her fantasy MFM
Created by: zcman The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
All I had to do was ask my husband! He was all for it. He and I both knew the male. I invited him over and the rest is history . I can't wait to do it again!

Englishtown NJ
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Guess I'm a jerk. I'm sure this wouldn't work for everyone, but my girl wanted to have a mmf but was afraid of the feelings she would have toward herself as far as demoralization goes so my plan was to "tie her to a footstool", blindfold her, and do it that way. It alleviates her from the responsibility and if she would show enough resistance, I would stop. Just be careful as this can go very well, or very wrong. If my (virgin to mmf) lady fantasized about it and it made sex more intense, the next step is obvious.

Canonsburg PA
Username hidden
(101 posts)
You don't get her to do it. You provide her with the comfort and oppotunity to move forward into swinging. We started out by enjoying being naked in our yard, pool, house, etc. One day she asked if I had ever been to a nudist park and I said I hadn't. We talked about visiting one providing we didn't have to get naked. We visited for a fully clothed tour (about 30 minutes) then decided to get naked also. We were both nervous about it, but she was undressed before I was.

Then we started meeting people and socializing nude with no sexual overtones, but it was obvious that some of the people probably were swapping privately. I then introduced her to massage by giving her a few sessions with a massage school. The big break was when a single nudist male acquaintance said he gives massage. I invited him over. We socialized nude, went to the hot tub (hot a couple of drinks) and then set up the table for the massage. We were all naked as he and I simultaneously massaged every part of her body (inside and out.) She did "accidentaly take brush her hand against his hard cock and for a minute or two actually held it. However, it was all too overpowering for her so she told us to stop.

He was handsome and well built and she really liked him, so the next time he was in town we invited him over again. At first there was a lot of non-sexual socializing (I don't remember how we turned it sexual, but we both ended up fucking her. From that time on we have both been hooked.

I need to also say that all this happened over time with a lot of fantasizing, talking, exploring, etc.

If a guy tries to force the woman (physically or by intimidation) then he is really being a jerk.

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(14 posts)
We would discuss the possibilities during foreplay, I always knew when to pursue the conversation by how wet she would become. Then I would not bring it up again during following sexual encounters, I would wait for her to initiate the conversation, in other words I was never too pushy. Once she had me convinced that she really was ready to give it a whirl, I began to subtly suggest possible candidates. At first she would back way off, then she started bringing up one of my suggested candidates on different occasions. Once I knew she was serious I called him up and asked him to go grab a beer with me. During our meeting at the bar I explained to him that my wife was interested in experiencing an mmf 3-some and that she had mentioned to me that she found him attractive. His biggest concern was that I would be ok with the scenario if it played out. I convinced him that not only was I ok with it, I wanted it to happen, we began making our plans. We carried our plan out and to this day we have no regrets.

Grand Junction CO
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Just like EandP, My wife had a fantasy of MFM, well I just assured her that I would be ok with it and that if that we did try and either of us did not like it we could/would stop at any time, well that has never happened, in all reality I created a monster. MFM's Are her favorite treat and had it not have been for my encouragement to act apon her fantasy, it prolly wwould never have happened. She did need me to kinda get the setting together being scared that I would be hurt, but never was she defensive when the topic came up. I just like you had an itch to scratch and was excited to give her something I can't and could not do by myself , so I asked her what she thought about my friend that I happen to be very comfy with, Thats all she had to say, Later that night he showed up at the door and she knew it was going to be her night, the way she glowed was awesome.

My advise to you, (besides listening to the great advice below) is to REALLY TALK to her and let her know that you will support what ever she wishes. After all she has to be comfy to have fun.

Rumford ME
Username hidden
(130 posts)
I was ready from the start...but my wifes sheltered upbringing and religeous beliefs ( both a total lie and totally unnateral) , kept her from enjoying her sexuality.She has always had fatasies about more than one man...but it took over 10 years of slow moving and patience to get her to open up

St Andrews Canada
Username hidden
(29 posts)
Zc, reread my last post.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Sometimes fantasies really are just fantasies. I am reminded of a conversation I had with my hubby long before we were swingers. It was discussing fantasies of all sorts, some of which I took exception to. His statement "L, I also ponder what it's like to die but that doesn't mean I want to do it." Ultimately, it opened communication and when we started playing, it was at my instigation. We've fulfilled many fantasies and some will never be fulfilled because we recognize them as an erotic stimulation that we really don't want executed for real. I can't say I've ever heard of this kind of plan being successful. There is a big risk she would actually do it and then have regrets later. But I do commend you for being honest with others on your intent. Plans like this are exactly the reason why we insist on a phone call with both partners to determine both are committed to swinging. Early on we were set up to be someone's "surprise". Boy was that fun! Not!

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
I read this guys profile too. It is a shinin example of the worst way to try and enter swingin. Dude, she's gonna boot your sorry ass for sure if she finds out what you're doin. The couple that rents from us jus broke up 2 weeks ago for exactly that reason. Unless you really want a divorce, you should start bein honest with her.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
My wife and I discussed for seven years before she felt comfortable enough to have one. I have had threesomes with other couples so knew how delicious it would be but also knew it would only work if she was comfortable. We had the same discussion every time - should it be a friend, no, should t be a stranger, no - what a dilemna! She picked out the man (someone she met salsa dancing with a friend) and had me talk to him a head of time as well. We were all very comfortable and I had one of the best evenings of my life!

Hercules CA
Username hidden
(21 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: How do you get wife to fulfill her fantasy MFM