How do you fine another female for a threesome : Swingers Discussion 59772
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeHow do you fine another female for a threesome
TOPIC: How do you fine another female for a threesome
Created by: sunshineandsweetpea The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
PA is looking? Damn, we had more "swinging" adventures in PA since we took the plunge into the lifestyle than any other state! And we were only there for a year when we started going to swinger events!

Don't think they need TX water there! Although, I think we could use some in Austin. We haven't had much luck even setting up a conversation since we moved here!

Austin TX

Username hidden
(544 posts)
Native Houstonian here! Maybe it's in the water. Should we bottle it and sell it to NY, NJ, PA, and all the other states looking?

I can see us selling water on e-bay now. Might make a fortune! LMACUAO!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
BillnSuzie,

Cum on and get those sexy asses down here! We definitely love to be playful........... Texas is a whole nother country! For some reason I am told we are much more uninhibted! I duuno why, but there sure are lots of Unicorns around me. *WEG*

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
"Most usually don't hang out on web sites... Think about it...they don't have to. "

Yes, but hanging out here on SLS has been very good to this Unicorn. *WEG* I may not care much for some other web sites, but this one offers me what I am llooking for, including a bunch of fellow Unicorns in the Dallas and surrrounding area. Maybe us Texas women are just more kinkier. LMAO! I always notice that most people who can't find us, don't live in Texas!

I will tell you one thing, I never contact couples on here. I am too swamped and wait till they contact me. Because I get so many offers, I sometimes lose the mail of those I find intriguing. A follow-up e-mail never hurts if you made a resepctful 1st contact. If they are sincere win their e-mail and have read my profile, that will at least get my attention. I am not impressed with "Hey, I want my wife to see if she likes females. When can we meet" Boy that will send me running away as fast as I can. I definietly know they never took the time to read my profile. I hate for males to push their partners into something they may not really want. I want the female to be the one interested in experiencing FMF's. Not for just the males fantasy, but for hers. So many couples screw up in their first contacts and with all the offers we get, you best make sure your first e-mail is intriging and respectrful or you have blown it.

Tripple has a great deduction on how you approach a Unicorn. You ought to post it here sugar! It is very much words of wisdom.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
We have not found a single F for FMF.

About the best we have had is 2 couples together, with the 2 women taking turns first with one M and then the other :) A good time was had by all

Albany GA

Username hidden
(315 posts)
We have just decided to add singles to our realtionship, and your right single men = no problem to find, single females = hmmmm are there any? Carrie & Mike

Lehigh Acres FL

Username hidden
(9 posts)
Why would you fine someone? I'd let them get involved for free!! :-)

Austin TX

Username hidden
(544 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: How do you fine another female for a threesome