How do you find a bi single woman for a 3 some : Swingers Discussion 1251511051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeHow do you find a bi single woman for a 3 some
TOPIC: How do you find a bi single woman for a 3 some
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 61   End
User Details are only visible to members.
lost... Kevin said he has a number for you lol

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Heehee buena suerte mi amiga bonita. Give him my number lol.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Join the club ring!

Goldsboro NC
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Lost... but we would like to find one who is not married.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
ring, thats like finding a needle in a haystack. We actually have found them but honestly at clubs where their men were having erectile issues so they played with Jay and I.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I'm a bi female, but I have no problem swapping and leaving bi-play out of the playing. I hardly ever do the bi-play, unless both the other female and I are mutually attracted to each other. I don't do it just for show for the men either.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1841 posts)
I do not know why your having difficulty your bi and there are many bi women on here that want to hook up with couples with a bi women. I am straight and I am the one that responses I am not interested. Now finding a single straight female to play in a threesome that is difficult!

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
unfortunately on this site you'll find that prob 99.8% of the "single females" are more then likely pic collecting men pretending. my advice pic from the ones who have certs, REAL certs not some dummy saying "OMFG U R HAWT!!!" which you'll see a lot of.

also as someone else stated webcams help prove if someone is real or not. good luck.

Fairfield NJ
Username hidden
(5 posts)
they are extremely difficult to find for some people. PATIENCE and being laid back about it seems to be the key.

striking up a conversation with a single woman and joking around about sex has been very successful for us. or it could be just plain luck for us.

first lady was my wifes best friend since grade school till she married, then a single female who moved in accross the street from us then the last was a single gal me met through my brother in law and his GF.

they had come over for dinner and swim. they were in the pool as my wife and I made dinner the gal came in to ask if she could help and as my wife got to talking with her and I was kidding around about me getting to see 2 women kiss and before long they were making out when her brother walked in.........

him and his GF and suddenly said they had to leave for a couple hours wanting the gal to go with them. when she said she wanted to stay they became nasty. we had no idea they had been trying to get her in bed also but she did not want anymore than friends with them but wanted to have fun with us.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1021 posts)
Sizzle, I have no clue what to tell you, they are very coddled, very spoiled and very hard to find. Supply and demand, its as simple as that. They are very wanted by many and there are relatively not too many of them...so they have the ability to pretty much run the show around here. Online you will not have much luck to be honest, I think clubs, parties and meet and greets are where you will have the most luck. I am not trying to sound pessimistic mind you, but it is the reality. Quite honestly you would probably have more luck in finding another couple with a bi wife and working together in compromising how you play. Good luck to you though!!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 61   End
TOPIC: How do you find a bi single woman for a 3 some