How do you find a bi single woman for a 3 some : Swingers Discussion 1251511041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeHow do you find a bi single woman for a 3 some
TOPIC: How do you find a bi single woman for a 3 some
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 61   End
User Details are only visible to members.
2mand.... Love the tuxedo... yummy

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
Hi: Its been practically impossible to find a single female to play with. If three are any out there in our area, please send us an email. Big fantasy to watch hubby with another woman. I'm also bi curious. If interested or out there, let us know.

Bridgeville PA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
We have looked for single bi fems on here and at M&G's with little success. Talked with a few on here, but never actually being able to get together with them. But we have found two (now) single bi fems in the oddest places....lol...neither of them are "swingers" but they do enjoy couples. Closet swingers maybe? lol....no matter what our encounters have been quite nice with them...

Reading PA

Username hidden
(790 posts)
vabeach we have been honored to have met a few single ladies at meet and greets and parties who are the sweetest things. Given I think they are comfortable with us because I am straight and there is no pressure for them to play, play, play....I think it could get annoying being at a party and almost feeling like the hunted prey...cause thats pretty much what they are sometimes. We have met some where they are spoiled divas. But again, we have met some wives of couples who have platinum pussy syndrome as well...so it is definately not a single female issue only. Online you won't have much luck...they are just slammed with emails from all sides.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Honestly - we don't bother to even pursue it anymore. If one falls into our lap, fine, but most single females we have met/talked to have simply been arrogant and seem to think they are queen of the world and everyone should kiss their butt. I imagine it's because they are in such high demand they can treat people like crap and many people tolerate it just to get the damn single female. It's just not worth it. Not to mention that a large number of "single" females are not single at all, and are either cheating on their husband, or just trying to find a woman for her and her man. No thanks.

I'm sure there are plenty of nice single females out there (we have known a few) but it's just not worth going crazy competing with the other 300 couples who are pounding down their door trying to get some action. It shouldn't take a month's work to get a "swinger" into bed.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17545 posts)
We just moved to Goldsboro from New England where you could find all you wanted.

Goldsboro NC

Username hidden
(17 posts)
Anyone know of a Gay club in Goldsboro, NC????????????

Goldsboro NC

Username hidden
(17 posts)
The gay clubs.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17553 posts)
Sexy, tell us were they hang out on weekends???

Goldsboro NC

Username hidden
(17 posts)
Patience - They are out there.....

Baton Rouge LA

Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 61   End
TOPIC: How do you find a bi single woman for a 3 some