How do you find a bi single woman for a 3 some : Swingers Discussion 1251511031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeHow do you find a bi single woman for a 3 some
TOPIC: How do you find a bi single woman for a 3 some
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 61   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you for your explanation. I have no problem with your making choices, for they are yours to make. I just wondered, is all.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
Why? Well because I feel that way. Not rational, don't have a rational explanation for it.

Frequently I like a guy (or a woman) and we have sex, and then want to be closer and have more intimacy and continue that over more encounters and that is something I don't want to share with anyone else, either his partner (if he had one) or my other partners, including my hubby. If this guy is in a couple, that is less likely to happen. So couples are less attractive from that point of view.

About my hubby, yes we are still married and consider ourselves a couple and when I get back things will be the same as usual but for now here in CA I'm playing as a single woman and that's the way it is. I'm fine with that...

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
"if I want to have sex I prefer to have an intense experience with a guy without having to deal with having another woman seeking his attention and at the end of the night it's HER man, and bye bye Michelle, nice time we had together...

What about if I like the guy and want to see him more often, etc. just himself? With a couple I'm always in second place...."

Why do you need to feel in first place with a couple if YOU are part of a couple? Even if you are playing alone right now, is your man not in your heart? I can understand an actual, single female feeling like she is second when playing with a couple, the same as a single man would feel, but when with a couple, they would be expected to respect that the couple is a couple. The second place statement gets me thinking of a single vanilla female I know. She will never try swinging, because she wants to be the center of a man's world. And that is certainly understandable.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
Well first women who play as single (whether they are actually 'uncoupled' or married) are out there. For a bi woman to find such women is not difficult at all. I've found many over the years and have some very nice sexual as well as love relationships with several.

For a couple to find the same is more difficult. I have found that it is more a male fantasy than a female thing. Why would a single woman seek a couple when she can easily find both guys and other bi women? I'm married and a couple back East in PA. I play as a couple with some frequency there attending parties, M&G, clubs, etc. I also play as a single woman sometimes when I feel like having some extra fun and adventure. But generally I'm a couple.

Now I'm traveling alone (for my job) on the West Coast for a few months, based in SF, and I'm playing as a single woman. I'm just not going to stop having sex simply because I'm traveling and my mate is far away. I have a very active sexual life and feel that I should continue the same out here on the West Coast.

Right now, being here as s single woman, I'm really not that interested in couples. Instead I prefer guys and women. I've been here since April and presently I'm more into guys and having fun with them than with women but either way I'm not too inclined to seek couples because if I want to have sex I prefer to have an intense experience with a guy without having to deal with having another woman seeking his attention and at the end of the night it's HER man, and bye bye Michelle, nice time we had together...

What about if I like the guy and want to see him more often, etc. just himself? With a couple I'm always in second place....

Likewise if I want a woman I don't want a hubby hovering around and limiting our fun time...

That might explain why single women are not as available for couples even though they are out there.

Well, that's the way I feel. And that's the way I'm playing right now. I've had many couples approach me... but I'm to busy with guys who I meet at clubs, parties and local bars... So even when I'm very real and available, I'm not that eager to find couples.

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
wow...look at you, Shel!!! Beautiful new pics! Can you get any hotter???

Oh, and on topic, we do find more at parties/events than online, but there have been a couple here and there.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Va, another option for you is to find a couple with a bi wife who is looking more for g/g play :0)

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
As strange as this may sound,,we started full swap and joined this site because that was all we were ever able to find,,maybe it's just our area,maybe it's just us....they're out there

Ladys Island SC
Username hidden
(6 posts)
tandc they are very hard to find online because they are hit with sooo many emails from singles and couples its very hard to keep up. Meet and greets and house parties is where we see them :0).

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
We have been on sls for a few years now & still have not had any luck finding a real single bi-female. We do not have a whole lot of options where we live as far as clubs go. But we still keep looking maybe 1 day a real one will come along. :-)

Waupaca WI
Username hidden
(1 post)
2mand.... Love the tuxedo... yummy

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 61   End
TOPIC: How do you find a bi single woman for a 3 some