How do you find a bi single woman for a 3 some : Swingers Discussion 1251511021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeHow do you find a bi single woman for a 3 some
TOPIC: How do you find a bi single woman for a 3 some
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 61   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Quite honestly patience is the only thing that gets it done online. Also, you usually have to be in the top 10% of attractive couples, because these girls are getting hammered with offers. Lets see... other good places are strip clubs, though not necessarily the strippers. Sometimes the dancers are game, but you need to be really careful there... those girls are usually trouble ;) Gay clubs are not bad and usually the "male" clubs are a better spot than the lesbian clubs. Clubs catering to lesbians in our area are a bit too anti-male for a couple to do well. The clubs that cater to gay men usually have a strong helping of females that aren't aggresive towards men.

We tend to disagree with the common thoughts presented in this topic. In our area the local parties are NOT the place to find single girls. You may network in with them, but you are not meeting them for fun that night and probably not meeting them in the future either. Also, most of the "single" girls there are usually party promoters and not available for anything. Half of them are usually attached to a boyfriend and the other half are usually attached to the party coordinators.

Another problem with trying to find single attractive girls is that they usually do not remain that way for very long periods of time. So if you meet one and she is game, there is always the fact that looming in the not-so-distant future she will be caught in a relationship. Those unicorns shed their horns awfully fast.

Also, we are -only- interested in single girls. This grants us infinite patience and we simply do not consider other alternatives. If we did, we have had plenty of offers at every party and likely would have given up on finding singles. The very fact that you are willing to "swap" cuts into the time you are willing to look for singles.

The long and the short? Have patience and focus on your goal. Try not to get distracted by other options and do your best to keep yourself in shape. These girls expect to have their pick of the litter and you need to keep that in mind at all times. Lastly, these girls are usually there to party. If you go to bed at 11pm every night, you aren't meeting them.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I think they see straight couples/straight females as a challenge? I would never assume that a straight female wants to add me to their play, but hey, I'd love it.

I'm out of practice posting. My grammar sucks.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Hahahaha thats funny because we have received emails from bifems too LOL. Hahaha too funny.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I have no idea why but we have been contacted and even met a few. We are listed as a straight couple and only looking for couples.

Hey, here's and idea.... Pretend to be a straight couple looking for another couple like us and and see how many come out of the woodwork!!!!

PS.. We really are just looking for couples. Just put that there as a joke.

Daniel

Tyler TX
Username hidden
(48 posts)
Your scenario is hot and we have actually participated in one of those...lol...and yeah, it gets hot and sweaty in there fast. Unfortunately the other scenario is true as well.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Good God! Crashing into a room to scream people were fucking for too long?????

We've never had THAT happen. Although 6 of us once did lock ourselves in a room not much bigger than a master bedroom closet for about 3 hours. GOD it was hot in there.

Good times :)

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19884 posts)
Michelle, I hear you and again, I can relate. Both Jay and I are erotic junkies. I often say that when you play at a club or house party its like you are on a time clock, either they are bitching because you are using the room too long or its too intimate or something else lol. At one recent house party someone stormed into one of the private rooms, people mid fuck mind you, and proceeded to go on a rant about why the fuck were they taking so long, didn't they know other people wanted to play, etc. etc. Had I been in there a shoe might have accidentaly flown across the room. So again, thats why they make hotel rooms lol. So yeah girl, just do your thing. You seem to be quite honest about things so just keep going on LOL.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
WTF? I'M not blunt."

WTF EVER!! LOL Michelles rule!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Shelly, I'm glad you understand "where I'm coming from."

Yes, that is why playing since April as a single woman here in CA I'm just not seeking couples. Yes if I bump into them I do play. I very rarely say no. It's simple for me.

I simply want to spend the night and then play more in the morning and cuddle and play some more, etc........ It rarely happens with a couple. Once they cum twice it's "it was great, can't wait to see you again, ciao." And you are on your own...

However I know a few single women who do like to play with couples. To each her own.

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
either way I'm not too inclined to seek couples because if I want to have sex I prefer to have an intense experience with a guy without having to deal with having another woman seeking his attention and at the end of the night it's HER man, and bye bye Michelle, nice time we had together..."

LOL, blunt nature must be a Michelle issue. I can definately respect your opinion and I do also see your point. If I were a single woman honestly I would not play with couples either. Not for the reasons you state but simply I just do not have patience for other females. I do also respect the fact that you know yourself and aren't afraid to admit what you feel. But thats true lol, when you play with couples you do have fun but at the end of the night he says bye bye and goes home to his family. Shelly

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 61   End
TOPIC: How do you find a bi single woman for a 3 some