Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some How do you find a bi single woman for a 3 some
TOPIC: How do you find a bi single woman for a 3 some
Created by: SizzleNC
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have tried on line with no luck, tried personal ads and they were hookers.

Where do we go to find that elusive female for a full 3 sum.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 61   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I personally know five single women that are bi. Havent met a legit one online that didnt turn out to be a guy posing as a woman. Why guys do this I dont know? Any way there is only two out of the five that actually like being with both male and femail at the same time. Two have live in women partners and three have boy friends. If you met them they would not tell you they were bi until they got to know you very well and you would think they were ether just gay or strait.People are just way to predjudice strait and gay people alike for a lot of them to be comfortably open about it.None have Bi chick stamped on there forhead. They have values just like everyone and all but one of them that I know personally would never go for a married couple. Unfortunatly the one that I do know that would go for a couple is off limits because of professional life. Remember people are people dont try and stereotype them like saying "where do they hang out" or "The unicorns" people are way to complicated for that. I guarantee you that some people you know and talk to are single bi women and you dont even know it.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We're newbies and when we first started we were only looking for single bi-fems. We probably have a better chance of hitting the lottery than finding one on here. With that being said we have changed to couples with a bi-fem so I can have some f/f playtime then soft swap (we're not a full swap couple yet, we may never be).

My question is to 2Mand MS. If she wants to watch you with another woman and wants f/fplaytime why not find a full swap couple with bi-fem? Just curious.. :)

Winchendon MA
Username hidden
(34 posts)
hi my name is mary.my husband and I are looking for a bi lady if anyone is interested hit us up.

Carson City NV
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Every single female who's ever come to us on here has either been crazy or a cheater. We've met plenty at parties and clubs, but never from SLS.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20268 posts)
"All we have to do is post for a bi femand we'll get one?... Damn"

Somehow we have attracted a bi SF without even trying - she wrote to us first. Yeah, we're just as incredulous as you are, but we are meeting her for dinner in a couple nights, and we HAVE voice verified.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9188 posts)
I need a single women that will play w my women ...n I can join later..u gotta be freeky like us...little bondage..hot wax...maybe role playing..is there anyone out there.. ?

Staten Island NY
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Don't feel bad...that's exactly what we are looking for ...and can't find anything..uuuurggh

Staten Island NY
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Look for unicorns. My new girlfriend is a single bi female. We are now just negotiating how we will play together. She just wants the freedom to be with whomever she wants, and that's fine with me. She's unsure she wants to swing as a couple because she wants full carte blanche to enjoy all the pussy and cock she wants. The paradox for a single woman in the lifestyle is if she gets too close to anyone, she can lose her freedom or be seen as not being as free as when she is single.

There aren't many out there. I've gone 5 years before finding one. Curiously, she is more interested in doing MFM's than FMF, but I think that's her personal choice. Time will tell.

Boise ID
Username hidden
(1 post)
I certainly hope not, I'd be more friggin confused than I already am.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
You mean there's still yet ANOTHER Gina on here???

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 61   End
TOPIC: How do you find a bi single woman for a 3 some