Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › How do we find a hot chick for a threesome
TOPIC: How_do_we_find_a_hot_chick_for_a_threesome
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next »
91 to 100 of 138
User Details are only visible to members.
" When a bi woman goes out they want STRANGE meaning aka. Pussy. They get their fill of dick at home. "

Is this pussy whipped fool suggesting he knows anything about what it is like to be with involved a BI female?????? He proudly proclaims his wife is a lesbian. What the heck would he know about Bi women who truly desire men and women equally ? I imagine his wife does get all the cock she can stand/stomach at home. Agreeably in his case he is probably right that the the only reason she is with him is financial security but I don't think he can speak for most women or even some women. His perception of women is a bit tweaked as would any mans be being married to someone who found men distasteful .

I find his comments extremely distasteful and down right insulting to ALL women.

Shame on him and shame on her for encouraging this myth.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Looks like the cat dragged in something the dog buried and forgot about.

Bad kitty.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Oh please, do not wind them up.

Carlsbad CA
Username hidden
(6402 posts)
@Racer, I'm glad you said "usually".

This absolute statement is false, "When a bi woman goes out they want STRANGE meaning aka. Pussy."

My BI lady really enjoys other ladies, when they know what they are doing but she prefers a good fuck from a man that knows what he's doing. If she can get both in the same play, she's really happy.

Holt MI
Username hidden
(71 posts)
Are you hanging out with any of the downtrodden masses? Them bitches will do anything.

Carlsbad CA
Username hidden
(6402 posts)
I must be really likeable, because I ain't offering any of my babes financial security.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28838 posts)
I love the choices:

A) Financial security

B) They REALLY like the guy

Carlsbad CA
Username hidden
(6402 posts)
I'm not your child, and would appreciate it if you didn't speak to me as such.

Now, since you're the self proclaimed "expert" in how to attract bisexual bamboorinas, I flocked to you for advise on how to get them to not email us, we have little interest in them. I'm not complaining, I'm just curious, because our profile is quite clear in what we seek.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Sed- you were rude and should apologize. Ameriasia- The Racer is usually correct!

Vabeach- You already know tgis or should know it. There is ONLY 2 reasons why women Bi or NOT will suck on a man's sagging sack of balls. Financial Security OR they REALLY like the guy. It's an A-sexual thing for women. 99% of all gay bashers are men. Guys are sooo fucked up thinking women are with them for their dick or because they are Macho. Hot women gotta be soooo fucking tired of dick! They get sooo many offers! Hell, I'm tired of dick offers myself and I'm a Straight Man. When a bi woman goes out they want STRANGE meaning aka. Pussy. They get their fill of dick at home. Most STRAIGHT women.........as you know Vabeach..........will play with a woman just to satisfy their man. Pitiful. Y'all think The Racer is conceited, NOT true, we just know our value in the market place. What's wrong with that? Why is it that the serfs always want their Stars, Celebrities or Successful Players like The Racer........to be humble? Trust me, if we were out to win a popularity contest with the downtrodden masses, we would put ourselves in the "discount rack" aka "Fat Discrimination" thread (where you find some serious Haters ). Don't hate The Racer! For telling the truth, it's the people who stand "over to the side" who are the real conceited ones.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(357 posts)
@Racer, You're correct. I had my 2 girls for me hat on.

Holt MI
Username hidden
(71 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next »
91 to 100 of 138
TOPIC: How do we find a hot chick for a threesome
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.