Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › How do we find a hot chick for a threesome
TOPIC: How_do_we_find_a_hot_chick_for_a_threesome
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 14  Next »
81 to 90 of 138
User Details are only visible to members.
So, what's a girl that MOSTLY digs cock, but on some occasions finds her self attracted to another chick? Bi-rarely, maybe, as Mrs. Uriah calls it?

I really like the tab A/slot B thing!

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12303 posts)
Rare third breed here too! And not only do I love dick but I love playing with more then one dick at a time. I don't have the patience for tons of oral. I like it, I orgasm from it (better if fingers are used as well) but a few minutes and an orgasm or two and I really just want a dick inside me. Not a toy. A real hot throbbing dick. If I can have one inside me and one in my mouth all the better.

Which is happily what happened a few minutes after this picture was snapped by my husband.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21890 posts)
Hello Racer,

Haven't seen you at all in the forums lately. As usual your posts do tend to be more controversial and generate a reaction for sure. Here's mine.

I can't speak to what a "really bi-female" is seeking....because I'm not one {pssst, neither are you} I belong in that "rare third breed" of dick lovers mentioned by BT....actually just a couple of weeks ago I was in the company of 3 fine dicks, his included, but that's another story:)

My other point is that no matter the combo of letters or who the focus is on....a 3some (or 4some)should be about the only 3 letters that matter, F-U-N and if it ain't, call it quits and go home.

Last but not least, if I fuck, or lick/suck a guys balls (they better be shaved!) it's because I want to and choose to give that pleasure to a playmate I feel a sexual attraction for, NOT for financial security and NEVER just because I happen to really just like a guy, as that equates to a pity fuck in my book, and something I don't do, EVAH.

Welcome back, Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5970 posts)
this debate never ends but there are certainly some....interesting, and, amusing positions put forth below.

I have to say i never reach out first, i wait to be contacted--so cross me off the "flocking bi female" list.

I like females--what's not to like? we're pretty, we smell and taste (for the most part!) fantastic, and we kiss and make love differently than the males do.

at the end of the day though, if the male half of the couple isn't attractive to me, and/or can't get hard or stay hard with a condom on, this bifem ain't interested, because....if I had to choose between a man or a woman for the long haul I'd choose a man--cause they do have penises. and much as I like females, I love men more.

finally, as a woman who's newly single -- any man in my life is going to need to be able to share, or he won't be in my life for long--and not just with other women.

so I think that debunks quite a few of the mythical posturing laid forth below. and no single bi females in the lifestyle ain't mythical. we just happen to be picky. really picky. about how and when we share ourselves. why would that pickiness (selectivity) come as a surprise to others who are also selective?

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17764 posts)
The best way to be rid of the flocking bi females is either block the entire gender or "explore" your straight side in the preference area and only mention you have or are open to bisexuality in your profile content...we all know how everybody reads profile content before they send email;)

When I quit exploring bi-curious and put my preference back to straight, the inbox and IM pings went way down {the desired result, I was tired of dealing with dingbats looking for a bifemale unicorn} If anybody ever questioned it or inquired about my pictures...gee, I'm guilty of exploring.

Just my .02 on what worked for me.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5970 posts)
*I thank my lucky stars that I've found that rare 3rd breed of woman, who just happen to like dick. *

And I bet that if she's in the company of two dicks, she'd refer to them as, dicks are, and not dicks is ;).

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
"There is only 2 reasons..." Yup, you lost me right there.

Well, I thank my lucky stars that I've found that rare 3rd breed of woman, who just happen to like dick.

Bless you, rare 3rd breed!

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13724 posts)
well put, sav

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(3217 posts)
Please don't regard my comment as hostile - if your profile has been substantially changed since that, time, OK.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28838 posts)
vabeach not to pick on you but our ad use to read she was "bi" but gave up on the idea of finding a bi female after searching for a long time. When someone or a couple spends most of there time seacrhing for only one thing then you've lost a lot of playing time. We changed to the mfm thing because there are way more guys to choose from and want to play than women. If a female comes along then of course we wouldn't turn her down but why waste time on something that may or may not ever happen. Our ad does say female couple or male but not ever female is bi either nor is she looking for sex from a woman. So far we have had a lot of fun.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(501 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 14  Next »
81 to 90 of 138
TOPIC: How do we find a hot chick for a threesome
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.