Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › How do we find a hot chick for a threesome
TOPIC: How_do_we_find_a_hot_chick_for_a_threesome
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 14  Next »
71 to 80 of 138
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL, Like2Play! :)

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
"Quality strap-on cocks work just fine"

no fake cock feels half as good as a real one to me, they take about 10 times as long to make me orgasm as a real one and can only be used for a very short time or they feel like they are burning the hell out of the inside of my va jay jay.

Guess my body was just made for quality real cock.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21890 posts)
I feel like I am watching a Seinfeld episode...Like2playy is getting upset that he isn't having crazy fun!! Like2playy enjoys crazy fun!

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1625 posts)
What does (weg) mean? Nice pic of you by the way.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(357 posts)
I'll send our rejects to Janet. So Racer can watch, tug on his sword and delight in how wonderfully blessed he is (weg).

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Nick, she only wants pussy outside of our marriage. What she does outside of our marriage is the ONLY thing that the rest of the Lifestyle world is interested in. She has stated it VERY clearly in the first sentence of our profile. Which I know is closed to SM.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(357 posts)
I really don't know why women are sexually attracted to men in a GENERAL sense. God bless them. 90% of guys are a bunch of damn Neanderthals who won't even shave their armpit hair because they think if they do...........they will be like Sampson..........and lose all their strength (stench). Does Janet love my dick action? Hah, funny. She loves me as a person not because I'm great with my sword...................and I can see other women some dudes because there is good chemistry between them as PEOPLE , but NOT because of a guy's sexual equipment. Quality strap-on cocks work just fine.

Consistently hooking up with attractive Unicorns takes the absolute highest skill in the Lifestyle. Period. Tip of the Day: Single Bi women get with The Racers because we are having crazy fun (just the two of us) together and having fun is VERY attractive.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(357 posts)
"It may not be factual, but it's ALWAYS True!"

You may want to edit that to "It may not be factual, but it's ALWAYS True..in OUR world!"

Like many here, you make generalizations based on your experiences and since your female half is described as a lesbian, you have no idea what a bi or straight female wants out of the LS. So I guess "really bi" in your definition is a lesbian, she only wants pussy but let's you fuck her since she's married to you.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
Thank you for the welcome back Uriah. :-) Yep, The Racer wanted to tip his toes back into Lifestyle's Intellectual waters.

The one thing y'all can always count on from The Racers.........."It may not be factual, but it's ALWAYS True!"

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(357 posts)
for the record, some bi chicks can also totally be in to the tab a, slot b.

(raises hand)

;)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17775 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 14  Next »
71 to 80 of 138
TOPIC: How do we find a hot chick for a threesome
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.