Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › How do we find a hot chick for a threesome
TOPIC: How_do_we_find_a_hot_chick_for_a_threesome
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 14  Next »
51 to 60 of 138
User Details are only visible to members.
Absolutely no need to apologize. I don't take these forums personally or even seriously sometimes. Its just I have always enjoyed your posts and your profile and that's why my comment

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(982 posts)
billnsuzie, as I said (and you quoted), the only men I have seen with shaved armpits are transgender or drag queens. The key phrase there is "I have seen" which was written specifically to not generalize against all men who shave their armpits. I have never claimed to be an expert on grooming preferences for swingers nor would I be publicly critical of choices that were beyond my personal experience. Putting "WTF?" at the beginning of my post was intended to show confusion over Racer's statement. If you found that to be offensive, I apologize.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(12248 posts)
" The only men I've seen who shave their armpit hair are the ones who are transgender or drag queens. "

Scandle, I am so disappointed to see you make such a broad sweeping statement like that. All men who shave are trans or drag queens? That is the kind of statement Racer is being criticized for you know. None of you/us can paint everyone with such a wide brush. It is about as dumb as saying all guys are secretly bi.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(982 posts)
We have been lifetime members on this site for like 12 or 13 years, we started off as soft swap as my wife and I were looking for a FMF 3some, (there is a reason they call them unicorns)as you're more likely to see a unicorn than find a bi female for a 3some here. Not to say it cant happen just they are rare and very much a rare find.

What we did is turn to my wife's single girl friends, and that was the most sensible as I was attracted t a couple of her friends and there was already a feeling of intimacy with her and her girl friends. So long story short is that we were more successful creating our own fmf relationships with in her own curcle of friends than from on this site.

Now also what that did do in our search is we found that we likes a more intense lifestyle experience and that was we like full swaps and 3some bothe fmf and mfm, but by far we like full swap mf mf couples same and separate rooms.

So good luck with your search but our suggestion is that you find them on your own then here as we feel you will have better luck with your wife's friends.

MnJ

Burlington NC
Username hidden
(78 posts)
Racer wrote "90% of guys are a bunch of damn Neanderthals who won't even shave their armpit hair because they think if they do...........they will be like Sampson..........and lose all their strength (stench)"

WTF? The only men I've seen who shave their armpit hair are the ones who are transgender or drag queens.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(12248 posts)
Personally, I think we have a roll reversal here, I'm betting he is her bitch, and she uses that strap-on on him, after all, he does have girlish looks.

Put a wig on him, and she breaks out the strap-on for the night...lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Reppal wish you were closer we be playing with you everytime we get the chance

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(178 posts)
just ask and I will be happy to play with most couples.

Little Rock AR
Username hidden
(8 posts)
ahh I love all of you with such humor.. I have done the strap on, but its just not the same its kewl for fun but when it cums down to it.. the real deal is the only real deal!!

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2781 posts)
Ole!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 14  Next »
51 to 60 of 138
TOPIC: How do we find a hot chick for a threesome
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.