Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › How do we find a hot chick for a threesome
TOPIC: How_do_we_find_a_hot_chick_for_a_threesome
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 14  Next »
41 to 50 of 138
User Details are only visible to members.
Doh! NOW I find this out!

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12303 posts)
So, now I'm the foot fetish guy? Gee, thanks.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13730 posts)
That's the price you pay to have evolved beyond a salamander.

BTW, I was being nice and not mentioning the knuckles. Leave it to the foot fetish guy to come up with the other one.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Har de har har.

I don't really aspire to be a hairless weirdo. But I am pretty damn hairy if left to my own devices, and it's not possible to remove, say, 2/3 of the hair. So it's either look like an orangutan or be hairless.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28838 posts)
Don't forget the palms, and soles of the feet.

...I'll bet toe knuckles are a bitch, too...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13730 posts)
You're still holding out on us. The ears and nose were like what, a 12?

:-)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Well, there you go! My education on the missing-armpit-hair-on-men question has been broadened considerably. From what I know about you through these forum exchanges, I would say that you don't fit into either category I listed before. Thanks for sharing, VA. ;-)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(12248 posts)
Alright let me admit this to you....

When I had basically my whole upper body waxed 5 weeks ago, I found myself faced with a decision - do I maintain a waxed chest and back while continuing to look like I've got Don King and his twin brother in headlocks, or do I lose that too? OK - do it. So you know at least one straight guy who's done it.

Once upon a time I did have my downstairs waxed, so ladies, I think I at least have an idea of what that's like, even though the equipment isn't the same.

On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being "Hehe that tickles" and 10 being "I'm going to rip your face off" -

Armpits - 4 Back - 6 Pubes - 8 Chest - 10

The chest is absolutely the worst. No question. Made worse by the sheer surface area involved.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28838 posts)
Goodenuff, OW! OW! OW! Dios mio! LOL! That story reminds me of VA's report about getting his chest and back hair waxed, where the technician laughs uproariously while he steels himself for more excruciating pain.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(12248 posts)
"...the only men I have seen with shaved armpits are transgender or drag queens..."

I don't know what show I caught this on while channel surfing over the weekend, but a woman was waxing her husband's armpits. They were a Spanish speaking couple, apparently the video was shot in another country. He did not look transgender or a drag queen with his stubble beard.

Anyway, he just reeled in pain when she yanked the strip. She seemed to enjoy it. Not sure if he allowed her to do the other one. I turned the channel, that hurt just watching it.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 14  Next »
41 to 50 of 138
TOPIC: How do we find a hot chick for a threesome
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.