How do we find a hot chick for a threesome : Swingers Discussion 219781
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeHow do we find a hot chick for a threesome
TOPIC: How do we find a hot chick for a threesome
Created by: Funlovincpl124
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok so the hubs and I really want a hot threesome. How do we go about finding someone? And if we do find someone (I think we may have), how do we start or bring it up or make it happen? Should I ask her? She's a friend who lives out of state but visits on occasion.....I get the vibe she would be willing....help!!!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 138   End
User Details are only visible to members.
BT make sure you bring Fun with you. (redoing NOLA to do list)....

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(323 posts)
oh Bridge didn't totally escape my camera lens that week-end ;) however we did neglect to take some the evening out with Fun. I mean seriously who goes to Bourbon Street and doesn't even take one picture the whole night? Guess we were just having too much fun to remember to take pictures to remember it by.

Bridge- I'm not sure which part of your profile you would think an encore might violate? Although in re-reading your profile for the first time in a bit, it made giggle. A one of the revisions made me smile.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Sounds like we're all going to LA! I think I know a few guys I'd like to invite along. Maybe we should get SA to rebuild an old GMC bus for us first?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8570 posts)
BT, I think we should all get together and have a taste then. That would bring new meaning to southern hospitality out here for sure! Cyn

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(323 posts)
PG don't feel bad.....he avoided my camera lens somehow too. Darn it, guess that means I have to go back. Hhmm, it is carnivale time. :)

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3586 posts)
PG, do you really need me to answer that? Define encore though. I need to make sure that your definition agrees with what my profile says!

Met, we have the same taste in tasty women.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8570 posts)
I'm in for an encore, so that is two of the three of us. Have to see if BT is up for it ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
BT it is and you are always welcome here and bring Ms K if you like. Any friend of yours is welcome anytime!

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(323 posts)
Lol. Encore?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I don't know about finding a hot chick for a threesome, but how was I in the company of the comedic duo Fun_Ahoy and Bridge and NOT get a single picture of the three of us??? Seriously WTF?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 138   End
TOPIC: How do we find a hot chick for a threesome