How do we find a hot chick for a threesome : Swingers Discussion 2197815014
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeHow do we find a hot chick for a threesome
TOPIC: How do we find a hot chick for a threesome
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   14 to 63 of 138   End
User Details are only visible to members.
One of my favorite places to visit!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
Knowing MetCouple, I'd have to say it's clean livin'. Ms. Met, if its who I think it is, I will most definitely be back for a visit. Kibbs, maybe you'd would like to join me on the left coast?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8683 posts)
just lucky, maybe?

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
Damn how did I manage to score us a great little girlfriend without reading this one!

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(323 posts)
I appreciate the respectful capital T, by the way.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8683 posts)
Fun, I don't think that either of us is looking to get his kinda laid. Not that anything's wrong with that.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8683 posts)
RacerDo can't get laid unless the strapOn says that he can!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17052 posts)
The Funster and BridgeT should take notes from RacerDood. Maybe then they could finally get laid.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Herman or Eddie Funster?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8683 posts)
"The Racer always speaks the Truth."

Not so fast. RacerDood promised a few months ago that an eminent surprise was imminent. The Funster has been disappointed that such promises have proved untrue.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I draw the line at the twig and berries, and the saddle they ride on.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8683 posts)
I hear waxing them is not so bad...

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9178 posts)
Oh lord! I hate shaving the Don Kings!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8683 posts)
Don't forget the pits, BT!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9178 posts)
Wow! Racer's right. That was one hell of a competition to land two HVTs. Maybe I should go shave my chest and legs now.

BT

(Blind Squirrel)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8683 posts)
Toledo, god love him, just called me a badass in one of the Games threads. So, why not channel my inner neanderthal? Though, I fancy myself more of a Ringo Starr style caveman.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8683 posts)
BT....you, me, my friend....? Food for thought, you lovable Neanderthal

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
Racer, congratulations are in order! That has to be one of the funniest posts I've ever read. Incredibly patronizing, in a pat the little boy on the head-kind of way, and replete...oozing, if you will...with one prepositional phrase after another. Additional points are awarded for likening women to targets, and for looking upon this as a competitive game. Kudos and accolades, oh, great pompous one!

I raise my glass to you. Bravo!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8683 posts)
You're a likeable guy VaBeach..........you have some strong attributes..........you over came it, but just imagine how much better quality you could of had if all of your angles were covered. Nothing can be left to chance when you step into the Sexual Arena on a Saturday night at a vanilla Night Club where single ladies are to be found.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
Oh please. Even this orangutan got lots of "HVT" pussy. Including some that surely fall within your realm.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20219 posts)
The TRUTH is..........you gotta always play the percentages if you gonna score HVT (High Value Target) single bisexual pussy. That means all of the hair except what's left on top of your skull..........has got to go! It includes those few strands of long hairs attached to sides of your nipples. Hair don't make a man, that's silly. Do you see any bodybuilders or Movie Stars with hair on their bodies? Nope. Magnum P.I. excluded. Hair on the back of your neck? That screams that I have poor grooming and a hairy butt hole. Man scape yourself for crying out loud............trust me your competition is. Going after single bisexual ladies is highest challenge in the GAME today. Heed the words The Racer says. Some chicks dig lots of body hair, tattoos and crazy dude piercings, but it could be a huge DEAL BREAKER for the majority of HVT's, not so for the babes who are into that (Meaning dudes who are completely shaved and no tatts, peircings. Just check out our pictures...........the majority are of two people having fun out in society.............not hidden behind closed doors with photos of limbs. Safety, Fun, Grooming and ***Social interaction between the two of you*** are the biggest attributes when a single lady sizes a couple up for a sexual encounter!

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
For the ingenue some pretend to be, it could be Wide Eyed Grin, but if the "ingenue" is on this website, I seriously question their innocence. ;-)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9178 posts)
WEG = wicked evil grin but it could also be a wicked engaging grin....take your pick!

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3717 posts)
Everyone speaks their own version of the truth. There is no vindication in that.

BTW, I have no idea what you are talking about. lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
Vindicated!! The Racer always speaks the Truth.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
Give that puppy some good scratch for me, BT! Actually, if you rubbed my feet I completely don't remember...but could anyone blame me?

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
I didn't rub yours, Kibbs? Mine are dog-tired tonight.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8683 posts)
Doh! NOW I find this out!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
So, now I'm the foot fetish guy? Gee, thanks.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8683 posts)
That's the price you pay to have evolved beyond a salamander.

BTW, I was being nice and not mentioning the knuckles. Leave it to the foot fetish guy to come up with the other one.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Har de har har.

I don't really aspire to be a hairless weirdo. But I am pretty damn hairy if left to my own devices, and it's not possible to remove, say, 2/3 of the hair. So it's either look like an orangutan or be hairless.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20219 posts)
Don't forget the palms, and soles of the feet.

...I'll bet toe knuckles are a bitch, too...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8683 posts)
You're still holding out on us. The ears and nose were like what, a 12?

:-)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Well, there you go! My education on the missing-armpit-hair-on-men question has been broadened considerably. From what I know about you through these forum exchanges, I would say that you don't fit into either category I listed before. Thanks for sharing, VA. ;-)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9178 posts)
Alright let me admit this to you....

When I had basically my whole upper body waxed 5 weeks ago, I found myself faced with a decision - do I maintain a waxed chest and back while continuing to look like I've got Don King and his twin brother in headlocks, or do I lose that too? OK - do it. So you know at least one straight guy who's done it.

Once upon a time I did have my downstairs waxed, so ladies, I think I at least have an idea of what that's like, even though the equipment isn't the same.

On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being "Hehe that tickles" and 10 being "I'm going to rip your face off" -

Armpits - 4 Back - 6 Pubes - 8 Chest - 10

The chest is absolutely the worst. No question. Made worse by the sheer surface area involved.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20219 posts)
Goodenuff, OW! OW! OW! Dios mio! LOL! That story reminds me of VA's report about getting his chest and back hair waxed, where the technician laughs uproariously while he steels himself for more excruciating pain.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9178 posts)
"...the only men I have seen with shaved armpits are transgender or drag queens..."

I don't know what show I caught this on while channel surfing over the weekend, but a woman was waxing her husband's armpits. They were a Spanish speaking couple, apparently the video was shot in another country. He did not look transgender or a drag queen with his stubble beard.

Anyway, he just reeled in pain when she yanked the strip. She seemed to enjoy it. Not sure if he allowed her to do the other one. I turned the channel, that hurt just watching it.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Absolutely no need to apologize. I don't take these forums personally or even seriously sometimes. Its just I have always enjoyed your posts and your profile and that's why my comment

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(541 posts)
billnsuzie, as I said (and you quoted), the only men I have seen with shaved armpits are transgender or drag queens. The key phrase there is "I have seen" which was written specifically to not generalize against all men who shave their armpits. I have never claimed to be an expert on grooming preferences for swingers nor would I be publicly critical of choices that were beyond my personal experience. Putting "WTF?" at the beginning of my post was intended to show confusion over Racer's statement. If you found that to be offensive, I apologize.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9178 posts)
" The only men I've seen who shave their armpit hair are the ones who are transgender or drag queens. "

Scandle, I am so disappointed to see you make such a broad sweeping statement like that. All men who shave are trans or drag queens? That is the kind of statement Racer is being criticized for you know. None of you/us can paint everyone with such a wide brush. It is about as dumb as saying all guys are secretly bi.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(541 posts)
We have been lifetime members on this site for like 12 or 13 years, we started off as soft swap as my wife and I were looking for a FMF 3some, (there is a reason they call them unicorns)as you're more likely to see a unicorn than find a bi female for a 3some here. Not to say it cant happen just they are rare and very much a rare find.

What we did is turn to my wife's single girl friends, and that was the most sensible as I was attracted t a couple of her friends and there was already a feeling of intimacy with her and her girl friends. So long story short is that we were more successful creating our own fmf relationships with in her own curcle of friends than from on this site.

Now also what that did do in our search is we found that we likes a more intense lifestyle experience and that was we like full swaps and 3some bothe fmf and mfm, but by far we like full swap mf mf couples same and separate rooms.

So good luck with your search but our suggestion is that you find them on your own then here as we feel you will have better luck with your wife's friends.

MnJ

Burlington NC
Username hidden
(74 posts)
Racer wrote "90% of guys are a bunch of damn Neanderthals who won't even shave their armpit hair because they think if they do...........they will be like Sampson..........and lose all their strength (stench)"

WTF? The only men I've seen who shave their armpit hair are the ones who are transgender or drag queens.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9178 posts)
Personally, I think we have a roll reversal here, I'm betting he is her bitch, and she uses that strap-on on him, after all, he does have girlish looks.

Put a wig on him, and she breaks out the strap-on for the night...lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Reppal wish you were closer we be playing with you everytime we get the chance

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
just ask and I will be happy to play with most couples.

Little Rock AR
Username hidden
(8 posts)
ahh I love all of you with such humor.. I have done the strap on, but its just not the same its kewl for fun but when it cums down to it.. the real deal is the only real deal!!

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2220 posts)
Ole!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17052 posts)
Quite certain that Mrs. Like2 would be demonstrating her martial arts skills if a woman came at her with a fake sword. Also quite certain that Mr. Like2 would find it very entertaining...

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
(weg)= Weapons Evaluation Group

I took it to mean an inquiry into the effectiveness of *someone's* sword. Perhaps *someone* does not use their sword effectively, leading to the belief that all swords are ineffective, and thus why would anyone WANT a sword.

Someone is being deprived of the more modern ICBM- Inter Cunt Ballistic Method. It's a blast.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
All I could think to do was laugh my ass off til tears poured down my cheeks. I'd be like"Ummm seriously??? You're kidding right? Step away slowly and no one gets hurt! "

I freely admit it I'm no fun in the arena of women trying to act like my man. I'm happily Bi playful with women but honest to God if you want to "fuck" I'll lend you my man and if I want to be "fucked" no plastic comical looking apparatus worn my some chick with fantasies of domination over me is going to do the trick. I simply am not comfortable with women who want to pretend they're men any more then I am comfortable with men who want to wear my undies. To each their own but spare me the conversations about what BI women want when they go out! I actually feel sorry for RACER, his wife has him convinced that males and their sexual organs have no value and are to be tolerated and endured at best instead of celebrated and enjoyed. I bet poor Racer spends his nights wishing he had a vagina so he could "enjoy the girls too" instead of being a towel boy in his own relationship. Yup a clear case of Vagina Envy !

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   14 to 63 of 138   End
TOPIC: How do we find a hot chick for a threesome