How To Make It Happen! : Swingers Discussion 2139521011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeHow To Make It Happen!
TOPIC: How To Make It Happen!
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome to the forum SWG, what a lovely addition!

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Neither my partner or me are shy at all. Just a few days ago we met a SM for an evening of pleasureable fun. Even though we have met him socially we had not played yet. He was polite and not pushy at all - very respectful of our relationship. Which is exactly what MOST couples claim that they wish they could find in a SM, yet this type of desirable SM may not ever make the first move unless he gets a crystal clear (verbal is best) "greenlight" to do so.

My point is - we were in a private setting, so as the female of an MFM, I don't mind starting things off and the easiest way to accomplish that is to simply get naked and the pleasure party started. Had we been in a more vanilla setting such as a bar --- some under the table groping, suggestive talk whispered in the ear while some upclose and personal stroking of the crotch or chest usually gets my message across very clearly.

Straightforward and direct communication, whether verbal or physical simply can't be beat for effectiveness:)

Username hidden
(1058 posts)
Swgold, we can relate to your post. It's amazing how many conversations start over breasts!

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I appreciate you! Welcome to the forums, really.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
We have found that guys are really easy. I tend to chat with the people around me, so if we're having a great time just visiting, often my husband will ask a man if he would like to see my boobs. We haven't had anyone turn him down. When I sit alone in a bar while my husband plays with his band, or go to the pools in Vegas, we don't have to make a move. The guys beat us to it. Perhaps it's just a vibe. Men can just tell that I appreciate them.

Username hidden
(290 posts)
CnA, welcome to the madhouse of the SLS forums.

In the vanilla world, you may find it's OK and appreciated to at least glance at a woman's sexy outfit; in swing-land, it's right and proper to tell her exactly how good she looks. If she enjoys your message, you can continue to How it makes you feel.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
As mature swingers we find it difficult to make the initial contact. However once made we have never had a complaint or been disappointed. Playmates always come back for more. We are going to read this thread with great interest.

We have our eyes on a totally real, kind, beautiful, super sexy lady. M & D

Mission TX

Username hidden
(1007 posts)
Thanks for the great tip. My girl is forward with women as well and I need to be more assertive. In the world outside of swinging, a man would do well not being attentive to the female as not to rile the “common” man’s jealous streak. Would you agree?

Jackson NJ

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
TOPIC: How To Make It Happen!