How NOT to have a threesome : Swingers Discussion 190670
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeHow NOT to have a threesome
TOPIC: How NOT to have a threesome
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
ww .nbcmiami.co m/news/Naples-Man-Charged-With-Battering-Wife-After-Threesome-Takes-Wrong-Turn-133458933.html

A Southwest Florida man's planned threesome with his wife and another woman ended with him behind bars on felony battery charges after he punched and swung a TV at his bride.

Jorge Daniel Silva, of Naples, was arrested Sunday after police said he became enraged when the threesome went awry, according to a Collier County Sheriff's Office report obtained by the Naples Daily News.

Silva's wife told deputies that her husband "freaked out" when the three of them began kissing and started hitting her, the report said.

The wife and the other woman locked themselves in a bedroom, but Silva broke through the door and continued the attack, the report said.

As the wife curled up to avoid getting hit, Silva punched her and "swung the TV at her like a bat." Silva hit her twice with the TV before dropping it on her, then grabbed a second TV set and threw it at her, the report said.

When the other woman tried to break it up, she told deputies, Silva would punch her, the report said.

Deputies arrived and found Silva's wife covered in blood, her face swollen and sporting what looked like a broken nose.

Silva told deputies his wife had attacked him after she kissed the other woman, and said he was jealous after the women started kissing and wouldn't let him in on it. He also said he knocked down the bedroom door because he thought the two were having sex without him, the report said.

The report said all three appeared to be under the influence of alcohol.

The 22-year-old was taken into custody and was released Monday on $7,500 bond, according to jail records. It was unknown whether he has an attorney.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
A Pflugerville (Texas) man is accused of locking his girlfriend in a closet.

Marcus Jason Drescher's girlfriend told police they are swingers and invited a woman to their home last Monday.

After that woman left, the couple argued about the sexual encounter.

The next day, the victim says Drescher kicked her, tied her up and forced her to take muscle relaxers.

Drescher told officers he had to "punish" her.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19929 posts)
DEFLHRICPL, absolutely, lol, the good times we have will always outweigh the bad! I don't know if what we wrote before would be consider a "bad" time, but it sure was weird, lol.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(139 posts)
Definitely agree with DEFLHRICPL, and by a wide margin. There are risks in everything we do in life, and most of the things we do daily. That usually doesn't stop us from living... :)

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(400 posts)
JacknCarol, but I bet the good experiences have outnumbered the bad.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
Yeah this lifestyle is definitely not for everyone, jeez.

We had a situation happen to us once while playing with another couple, who seemed to be only a little intoxicated, at a friend's house party. The 4 of us were playing side-by-side, he was with Carol and I was with his wife, when suddenly as her and I were fucking she yells at her husband "Are you kissing her?! You're kissing her, aren't you?" The next thing I know she has pushed me off her, physically attacked her husband, yanking him off Carol, and then their fight spilled out in the hallway, and they are SCREAMING at each other. We were in shock. They got dressed, still yelling at each other, by now everyone else at the party is in the hallway watching, and the couple stumbles, out the door, and leave to drive home. We tried to stop them from leaving, worried about how loaded, and angry, they obviously were, but they refused, and apparently they made it home ok because we saw them a few times afterwards but never played with them again.

If you have something like a "no kissing" rule it's a real good idea to communicate that to your playmates before playing, lol, cause to us kissing is a part of sex and just can't imagine playing without it. Yeah, some people should not be in the lifestyle.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(139 posts)
YAWN!

Y'know it's bad when post from two years ago get posted again...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
David Rice and his wife, Mindi, both 29, spent Wednesday evening at their home on 20th Street injecting themselves with prescription drugs and having sex with a 24-year-old woman.

They all fell asleep. Then Mrs. Rice woke early Thursday to find her husband trying to have sex again with their friend — without her, deputies said. This made her angry, sheriff's spokesman Kevin Doll said. Mr. Rice insisted "he was only trying to grab the covers to cover himself," Doll added.

Mrs. Rice grabbed a loaded revolver, threatened to kill the woman and fired a round into the ceiling, deputies reported. Her husband took the gun away, authorities said, and squeezed her throat "with one hand while holding the handgun beside her face."

"B----, I'll f------ kill you," Mr. Rice told his wife, according to the report.

He fired the gun, the bullet whizzing past Mrs. Rice's head and lodging into the wall.

The woman called 911 and managed to escape about 2 a.m. The husband and wife refused to come outside, so the SWAT team assembled.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19929 posts)
Thanks, so do we. Have had many compliments from our playmates.

Coeur D Alene ID
Username hidden
(100 posts)
qua, i love that bra!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
omg, you read something like this and you just know...this was probably not the first time domestic violence occured in this relationship. All you can say is wow. I have seen this sort of shit happen though, not to this extent of course...but I have seen more than 1 wife crying after her husband's cock went into another pussy. You just never know how you will feel until you look over and see it with your eyes. I remember the first time I saw Jay fucking someone else, I actually was surprised over the fact that I was NOT jealous LOL. It was like "arent I supposed to be jealous or pissed over this? Hmmm, I'm actually happy he is having fun." Go figure.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
TOPIC: How NOT to have a threesome