House Party : Swingers Discussion 216896
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeHouse Party
TOPIC: House Party
Created by: goldnspice
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are a couple looking to have a small party. The problem is we do not know how to have on?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Godlnspice: I am in Buffalo and have been to a lot of parties. Email me if you need any advice and/or help.

East Amherst NY
Username hidden
(11 posts)
To organize house parties, I started a group and sent out invites to the couples (and singles) I thought would be a good fit. The group gave me the opportunity to post information, let people sign up so others could see who was coming and a forum for questions etc.

So my advice? Start a group and unblock your profile.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I agree with others on this site.... How can you have a house party if your profile is blocked from couples ? Or do you only want singles ? Our first house party that we attended was also the couples first house party. No one knew anyone, and there was probably 10-15 couples. We all had a blast getting to know everyone. That was over ten years ago and still going strong. Just use common sense ... And hopefully you'll have an awesome party.

Mount Clemens MI
Username hidden
(388 posts)
We were going to send a PM to you with some tips, and to invite you to our Spring Fling. But you block couples. Good Luck.

Emlenton PA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
Nope, blocked to SM also.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Depends who you are trying to attract. Since your profile is blocked from couples I assume you want either a gangbang (if its open to single guys) or you somehow think you will pack your house full of single women from here.

Neither one is going to happen how you envision.

If you invite 10 single guys, maybe 1 will show. And you can invite 100 single women and not one will show.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
I never go to a houseparty that I do not know at least two people or couples that will be there. Good luck in your own but I think you would have more luck if you find some people first that you can enjoy the company of and then let the houseparty grow from that. Just my 2 cents.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2185 posts)
We attended a house party a few years back that a newbie couple had in their home on a Sunday night. When we walked in the door, the clutter of her collections (dolls/barbies, etc) was everywhere & VERY dusty. Without trying to hurt the hostess' feelings, we suggested that they attend a few house parties before they tried again. The only "play" area was a daybed in the back of the house and she had bowls of condoms in 3 or 4 areas. Her partner had worked a 12 hr shift and arrived after we'd been there awhile. He walked in the door, sat down and tried to get things started. There were a few couples that we knew and we all ended up leaving within a few minutes of each other with the excuse we had to work early the next day. A day or so later my SO was chatting with her and he finally told her why we all left, from the clutter to her partners lack of hygiene and bad BO. Every once in awhile we see them post a hot date, the have hotel gatherings now.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Neither do you, my friend ;)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
Gina -

You don't seem too shy about what you do in swimming pools :)

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19154 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: House Party