Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Honesty and Courtesy
TOPIC: Honesty and Courtesy
Created by: baldwin33333 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey Baldwin..We agree with you 100%. We always respond to messages. We are totally honest with guys too. Too bad most of the guys we send messages too don't respond back to us. I give them some time and then I send them back a second message telling them that in this lifestyle the respectful thing to do is to respond to all messages whether its a "no thanks" or a "yes I am interested"..And most of them send back " I'm sorry but I don't remember getting a message from you", and then they say sorry they are not interested..We are so tired of hearing couples say that single guys are a dime a dozen and they are everywhere. Well we have found that alot of guys on this site and other sites are nothing but fakes, pic hogs and want-a-bes..Trying to find a respectful decent guy on here is alot of work..our ratio is about 20/1..We go thru alot of guys in chatting and such before we actually get one to commit and actually show up. So there are alot of guys yes but quality guys that will commit and show up are very little...We have found several respectful men on here and a few have become good friends and playmates..So this site is a good one but just have to weed out all the assholes....

Gulf Breeze FL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Sadly responses of anytime are too time consuming for a lot of people on this site. It would be nice if everyone was honest and courteous.

Sure everyone understands a response is not required when requirements are not met, but so many people don't even feel that a response is needed when they started communication or requested pictures. A simple No thankyou is fine. If anything how it's recieved always seperates the childish from the adults.

Sandston VA
Username hidden
(195 posts)
Thank you Som.

I enjoyed pervin your profile. *WEG*

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I agree B. Welcum to the forums (:

It is sometimes difficult to tell someone you are not attracted to them physically, but that is what makes us human. Since the majority of my offers are from couples I have to be attracted to two(couple) instead of their one(single) and I have a hard time getting some to understand that.

When I get pics and find myself not interested in at least one of them; I find sending a "thank you for sending the pics but I am not interested in intimately playing" is best. What's the worst that can happen? I get blocked. If they have to be so immature to block me over being honest, then they would not like me cause I am always honest. If they accept the "No thanks" without blocking me, then you never know. We just might meet at a party sometime and have a great conversation. Lifestyle is about friendships. That does not mean every friendship is gonna be a bedroom experience (:

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Honesty and Courtesy