Home made sex videos : Swingers Discussion 183297
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeHome made sex videos
TOPIC: Home made sex videos
Created by: Asianeyes The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If such videos becoming public wouldn't ban or just short of ban, people from government work... I wouldn't have a issue with it... Sadly, I like having a government job to fall back onto. Too bad the US government is so pent up with the puritans!

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
69ist, I'm so sorry for your loss. It sounds like she lived a very full life and it's great you have some of those memories on tape.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(17 posts)
My wife passed away recently and I've been debating what to do with all the tapes I made of her (the exhibitionist). Actually, I'm so grateful that I have them and I'm going to keep them locked up so my granddaughter can't get to them. It is really exciting to see my wife over the years with her body in a variety of sizes due to quitting smoking, then starting up again. My wife had a vanilla lover the last two years, with my blessing, and I've decided to duplicate one for him to remember her by. He and I have become good friends and golfing buddies.

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Occasionally

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1452 posts)
One big reason I do not allow video and stills of myself is that I do not want this stuff to show up and spoil my chances of being elected senator, or later, my run for the presidency.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
That's funny goodenough! .. good tip too. What would you label it? something like "How to soup up your Chevy Vega"?

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3739 posts)
no we dont..... they r 4 us ..our memories............first 1 we made was on our wedding night........still watch it and shake our heads. damn were we ever really that young..lol Bel and Dan

Carmichael CA
Username hidden
(130 posts)
Yes, we have.

But a word of advice- when camouflaging the title/name on the DVD or whatever the media is, shy away from titling it "Wedding", of "40th BDay" or "Spring Ball Game", so it doesn't accidentally get shown at a family reunion or the kids' pizza party.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Heres the other side of it. We made a video & posted it on a web site, you can imagine our surprise when we received a check in the mail & a short note, it read "please take your video down we are losing viewers". lmao Not true but just thought I would inject a little humor into this. Our video & pics we like to control who sees them. "too laugh at others is easy, too laugh at oneself is to be at ease with yourself"

Eaton Rapids MI
Username hidden
(6 posts)
She is compensation enough

Lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12021 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
TOPIC: Home made sex videos