Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Her Submissive Desires and MFM play
TOPIC: Her Submissive Desires and MFM play
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Here's my take in this:

DMISJ, You're saying (directly) that you view people who choose your services with courage and respect.

You also say (indirectly) these things in a condescending tone. You come to me because I can give some fulfillment that you can't get within your relationship. I want to focus on your desires, whether your husband does or not. You have a need that your husband cannot or chooses not to meet.

If this is the way you attempt to convey a point; by complimenting people directly while using condescending undertones, you have poor communication skills. Poor communication skills are not at the top of what people look for in a Dom. In fact, that's actually pretty scary.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1435 posts)
Isn't it odd that quite a few people who read your posts (in various forums) on this topic reacted the same way?

As someone who is claiming to be dominant, should you not take a step back and rethink why so many picked up on the same thing in your posts?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
Pervey... You must have read way too much into either my profile or or my posts here. I don't do ANYTHING to belittle others. Part of why we are all here is to find others to help meet needs or desires that cannot be fulfilled withing a monogamous relationship. I just focus on one aspect of that regarding women with submissive desires, whether her husband is doing that or not. I very much respect men that realize that their wife may have needs that he cannot or chooses not to met. They show great courage to allow someone like me to help fill her needs. If you consider that belittle... well I guess that goes with your sarcastic approach. As far as I am promoting myself, I just started a topic that I did not see on the list. If that 'promotes' me, sobeit, but clearly it is NOT at the expense of others. I would suggest that you get to know someone before you rush to judgement.

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(40 posts)
Pervy, awesome post! spot on!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
I would recommend exploring websites like:

.the-estate.c om/

Reading the Marketplace series by Laura Antoniou

Warning: This isn't about topping, or bottoming, it's about service, it's about humility, pride, power dynamics, structure, discipline, actual submission and actual dominance.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
Because sarcasm is just how I roll, and I generally take an immediate dislike to anyone who feels the need to promote themselves by belittling others. You've essentially come in here and stated "Your man isn't man enough to give you what you need, so call me and I'll give it to you good".

Favorite_Color:

Believe it or not, many people who are sexually submissive are anything BUT submissive in every other aspect of their lives. If you're wondering how to get started with sexually submissive play, there are plenty of ways to do so... Inviting a stranger like the OP into your house is probably one of the worst ways of going about it.

If you really want safe mentoring in this area, connect with a local BDSM group. Most BDSM communities will take you in and treat you like family, as long as you're real about where you're coming from and where you're heading.

If you're too shy or embarrassed or don't have the time to seek out such groups, you can also start with a few good books such as: (titles are off the top of my head)

Screw the roses, send the thorns The control book The new topping book the new bottoming book

There are others, with more specialized focus, but these are great places to start.

Kalona IA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
Pervy, Why the sarcasm? have I ever said or did anything to offend you?

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(40 posts)
Sweet.. not that it is any of your business nor does your post give you any credibility here, I do have 3 subs I play with now, two married, one not.

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(40 posts)
But yet relevant to some..... desperate single male or not!

I've wondered this question for a number of years but never articulated it... how DO you satisfy your submissive sexual urges when you are the dominant in almost all other inter-relationships?

Username hidden
(33 posts)
SJ and PervyDuo,

You have got to check out a duplicate thread on this topic in the BDSM forums, it's priceless!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 39   End
TOPIC: Her Submissive Desires and MFM play