Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Her Submissive Desires and MFM play
TOPIC: Her Submissive Desires and MFM play
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@Nic: concise and excellent.

This may be a naive assumption, but we feel that a pretty high degree of trust is necessary for a D/s relationship (or encounter is probably a better term).

Therefore, it seems unlikely to us that a Rent-A-Dom would be an appealing idea to many people. The risk is too high that you're letting someone have control who neither deserves that role or has any business practicing it.

Charleston WV
Username hidden
(206 posts)
Arrogance does not a Dominant make.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12326 posts)
DMISJ, ok, although i may not agree with how you state some things, i think i understand your OP as i can relate. I AM a submissive...it is who i am...my husband, however is not a Dominant.... does that mean there is something missing from our relationship? Absolutely not! It is not what we are together...i have met one Dom in my life, and it was he who made me realize what i am. My husband fully supported this revelation and encouraged me to explore it. That person is no longer in my life, but that does not mean i am lacking something or that i seek out another Dom to fulfill me ..my husband fulfills me...if i happen to meet another man someday that is a true Dom, i am sure i will enjoy once again exploring...but if it never happens, i will not feel as if i am missing something in my life or that a need is not being fulfilled. (To those more experienced, i apologize if i have misused any terms or ststed anything inaccurately, i am not well versed on this subject..i just know how i feel) :)

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(753 posts)
BTW.. when I am say needs I am not saying all needs or most of anyone needs. I am saying A need.. in this case a need to be submissive.

It is rare to find any relationship where 100% of the needs are being met. Most settle for much less. Where is the line to say the people should leave the relationship because of it is up to them.

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(40 posts)
What is the difference between a need and a want? The way I see it, it is the degree it is desired or needed. Where that line lies is different for everyone and everything. I need air, I don't need to take a vacation every year. It comes down to a subjective determination by each person and because it is subjective it cannot be argued objectively, by definition.

So every couple here on SLS they must be looking for for something that is not in their marriage (whether or not it is a need or want depending on where you draw the line) to be filled or else they would not be here.

I posted here to encourage women that have submissive needs to discuss how they get those needs met. It could be a want, it could be a need, it does not matter matter which. It may not be able to be met by their partner for what ever reason.

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(40 posts)
If my needs weren't meant (first and foremost by me, then by my partner). I wouldn't live in such a marriage. I would imagine most people wouldn't.

In some cases I am amazed at the fact that some single males on SLS are not paired up. In this case, I'm not surprised, I completely understand why.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17241 posts)
Always amazes me the way men think. Single male who chooses to think that to be in this lifestyle you are in need of something in your relationships. It is only to help himself think he has something to offer to couples or women in relationships. While with my last lover, there was never a need or a want that was not fullfilled, and the open ability to want someone else or someone else to experience things with certainly did not mean I needed anything I just enjoyed doing things I enjoyed with him with others.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2229 posts)
Some here may have perceived "needs" that they are seeking to fulfill by meeting strangers. For many or likely most, it's just a desire. For variety's sake.

You may desire to go out and listen to a live band and dance. You can't do that at home, with just your mate. You could argue we all "need" to get out sometimes. But it's not so specific as saying we need a certain type of playmate.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"Everyone here has need that are not being met within their relationships."

Incorrect assumption.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6999 posts)
I have been thinking about your posts. I have even had others review the posts to give me their opinions. They agree with my premise (that some women find themselves in a committed relationship and have submissive desires that are not being met for what ever within the relationship) and that that is no fault of them or their partner. Again I have the absolute respect and hold in high regards a man that is able to acknowledge that he cannot meet all his lady's needs and allows her to fill those needs outside of the relationship. I don't see that as condescending. I am not talking down to them.

Everyone here has needs that are not being met within their relationships. Is it condescending to articulate that?

Everyone reads the posts here and 'hears' them through the framework of their life experiences which may or may not effect what was meant. After all the written words are interpreted by the read for what the author wrote from their frame of mind.

And there are those in the forms who like to 'stir things up'.

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(40 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 39   End
TOPIC: Her Submissive Desires and MFM play