Her Submissive Desires and MFM play : Swingers Discussion 213555
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeHer Submissive Desires and MFM play
TOPIC: Her Submissive Desires and MFM play
Created by: DominantManInSanJose
Original Starting post for this thread:
Many ladies have submissive desires, some have acted on that, others are still just hidden desires. Within a marriage it may be difficult for a wife to be sexually submissive to her husband because of all the other inter relationships in the marriage (money, kids, running the house, families, etc). It is not uncommon for there to be a fear of changing the existing balances in the relationship to explore her submissive desires. Some couples reach out to a dominant man to help her explore her needs and desires with safe boundaries. Many times hubbie is there there to watch and learn, other times is there just to make sure she is safe. How do you satisfy your submissive desires?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Very nice. Hopefully it has been a nice experience since then!

Any other ladies want to add how they discovered their submissive desires?

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(40 posts)
Dom I think it started shortly after we got into the Lifestyle, I or someone else slapped her but and she liked it. So I would say about 9 or 10 years ago.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
A bit of spanking is a very common way this starts. How long ago was that?

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(40 posts)
Well, I guess it started when he first spanked my butt while we were making love. From there he wanted to tie me and use me as he would a prisoner for his sex needs. I loved it and then we just started adding more and more. The first time I was flogged I could not believe how much I liked it. I kept getting wetter and wetter and then I started to orgasm and it went on until I collapsed. He held me in his arms and then we had the best sex we had ever had.

In between all of this we had chatted with different people from ALT and had even met with several Doms and they showed us different thing some I liked and others I didn't. Just try different things and if you like them continue them. Mix it up from time to time and Guys remember if you do something she doesn't like and you don't lesson or if you hurt her she has the right to kick you in the balls.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
bilady, when did you decide you wanted to pursue your submissive needs? How did hubby first take it?

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(40 posts)
BiLady,

Can you explain the typical training session? and what precisely your spouse was taught? thanks.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16794 posts)
We are very lucky in that we got started a few years ago with a Rent-A Dom, (love that term) and he helped us with how to go about this type of play. Since then we have gone to a couple of demonstrations on the ins and out and have learn many new things. Some we try and others are a bit much for us. In the past couple of years my husband has even helped others on how or what they can do to address these desires us women have. Usually once the guy understands how and he sees how his wife responds they are on their way.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
What a skewed perspective. We don't have any "needs" that we can not fulfill by ourselves. We do have pleasures that we mutually endulge in.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
I hardly think that I am a rent-a-dom.. I have two married ladies that I have been in Dom/sub relationship with for over a year now. 2nd to their husbands I am the closest partner they have (and yes they have had others). Some of you make it sound like I run it like a drive through. It is time that makes the Dom/sub relationship that much better.

And what arrogance?

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(40 posts)
I like the term: "rent-a-dom"

I describes exactly what it is.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16794 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
TOPIC: Her Submissive Desires and MFM play