Her Submissive Desires and MFM play : Swingers Discussion 2135551031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeHer Submissive Desires and MFM play
TOPIC: Her Submissive Desires and MFM play
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 39 of 39 
User Details are only visible to members.
Desperate trolling. Typical for a single male.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2197 posts)
I guess I am just too timid and obtuse to give my wife what she wants and needs, and we don't have the communication skills within our marriage to figure it out without your help. Oh please would you come show me how it's done, Mr. Single Male who knows so much about the dynamics of partnership?

/sarcasm

Modesto CA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
I am finding it interesting to see how people take this and what they post!

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(40 posts)
You can not teach dominance. Just like you can not teach submission.

Submission occurs in the face of successful dominance. Submission is bending of the will, successful dominance results in successful submission.

I encourage people to stay away from those who are offering their services to teach dominance. It is a huge red flag, a major indication of someone who doesn't understand power dynamics.

As a dominant who has spent over a quarter century with another dominant, I have, every single time submitted when he exerted dominance over me.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16456 posts)
R_E_S_M- You will succumb to the squirt king soon enough ;)

East Brunswick NJ
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Not a submissive bone in my body. :)

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
It is rare to find a person who is 100% sub or 100% not. Many here may are in fact not, so I went with the general case where someone may have submissive desires that are conditional. I have played with wives here who are only submissive to me. You may be submissive, most others are not. My post here was to catch the eye of those that may have unexplored submissive desires. Thank you for your post.

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(40 posts)
Submissive is what/who I am, not what I desire to play around with or not. You may be referring to more BDSM "play," in other words, bondage, spankings, etc., which envelope D/s but isn't omni-defining.

Try out the BDSM posts in here and see if you get the replies you seek.

Welcome. Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
Many ladies have submissive desires, some have acted on that, others are still just hidden desires. Within a marriage it may be difficult for a wife to be sexually submissive to her husband because of all the other inter relationships in the marriage (money, kids, running the house, families, etc). It is not uncommon for there to be a fear of changing the existing balances in the relationship to explore her submissive desires. Some couples reach out to a dominant man to help her explore her needs and desires with safe boundaries. Many times hubbie is there there to watch and learn, other times is there just to make sure she is safe. How do you satisfy your submissive desires?

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(40 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 39 of 39 
TOPIC: Her Submissive Desires and MFM play