Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Heads-Ups from Husbands
TOPIC: Heads-Ups from Husbands
Created by: Funola
Original Starting post for this thread:
In the vanilla world, and even sometimes with couples who hope to find a "regular" 3rd-wheel male, I enjoy the process of discovering what a woman likes in the bedroom. But for couples who I never expect to see again (e.g., a couple visiting from out of town), the learning curve gets steeper by necessity. Face it, every woman is different and likes different things: squeeze her nipples too hard and it dampens her mood; not hard enough, and she might not get all the way to that happy place we all want her to be.

How many husbands feel comfortable telling a single guy ahead of time a few of her likes and dislikes, do's and dont's? How much is TMI, and how many couples prefer to just let things unfold naturally with no "primer" at all?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 46   End
User Details are only visible to members.
thats usually the first thing I do when we meet another guy. That way he knows her likes dislikes and isn't so much in the dark wondering.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(493 posts)
Yeah but still haven't perfected that damn teleporter yet.

;-(

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12143 posts)
I just scrolled back and see I said pretty much the same thing I just said...

so Nic you have a global pussy spotter and a spreadsheet, your one high tec SM

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
LMAO...I hadn't scrolled back to look at the previous comments.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12143 posts)
Trooper rarely has any communication with the SM's before we meet them in person, other then maybe one conference call between the 3 of us. Besides there are things I don't mind if SM's do that I dislike when Trooper does and vise versa. I prefer to do the talking and telling of what I like what I don't, what might be possible if the mood is right etc. I can't for the life of me see how my man can possibly know if I'm going to be interested in someone or not, yes he knows me, he knows me well enough to know that I am not all that predictable in who appeals to me.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
I prefer as a SM to just have some guidelines, mostly tell me what she doesn't like. I can usually figure out what she enjoys. ;^D

What I don't want is a director, telling when it's time to kiss her here or touch her there or "now roll her over". lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12143 posts)
I always tell the guy before we play what the wife likes an dislikes... That way there is no surprises or hope there is none.. LOL!!!

Graham TX
Username hidden
(102 posts)
Good morning Foxlady, that I think is part of the normal ritual for the basic everyday swinger IMO. Communication is key. Just some do it different.

For sake of conversation and maybe a newbie reading the threads , let me ask you. Is it a turn on that your husband instructs your play partner? Or does he just tell the new playmate your"do not likes "

Both instructing and/or just sharing a partners "buttons" are part of swinger sex communication. Just different strokes for different folks.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
My husband always talks to the guy before meeting and tells him how I like things. If it's rough it turns me off, so making sure he knows I like it slow, soft and loveable is what I want to be sure he knows before he starts.

Manchester NH
Username hidden
(45 posts)
I have no problem talking to the guy. OUR goal is her pleasure and any tips I can give him will help with that. I know both guys will have a great evening, she will be sure of that, so anything I can do to help is fine.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 46   End
TOPIC: Heads-Ups from Husbands