Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Have you ever developed feelings for a play partner
TOPIC: Have you ever developed feelings for a play partner
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   91 to 100 of 108   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I guess the answer to this question is yes . Some of our closets friends we have found have been in the lifestyle and depending on what you choose your definition of friendship is depends on how strong your feelings are for them. Our true friends we love and would do anything we possibly could for them but with that being said how many true friends do you really have in life no where near as many people we know ON the other hand my my hubby and I have a bond deeper than sex or friendship yes they are part of it but not the whole package. There is no one I want to snuggle with when I close my eyes at night but my hubby the only person I want to see lying next to me when I awake is my husband people in the lifestyle realize that there is a big difference between sex passion and pleasure and the bond of love that is held between two people called love . People in the lifestyle are not looking for love because they already have it just my thought thanks for reading

Georgetown DE
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Someone said poly! Run away! Run away!

Seneca PA
Username hidden
(143 posts)
Affection, fondness, etc., sure. Even love, but a different definition of the word "love" than what I have with Mr. One of my partners became my best friend (male), but when we moved, we've lost touch for some sad reason, and it makes no sense, b/c we discussed EVERYTHING. I do miss that. And him. And them (the couple). But it's not even close to what I share with Mr. Sexus. And because we do this thing together, and have fun together, I cannot fathom having feelings stronger ever ever, than what I've found with him. The whole idea of swinging comes about b/c of the strong relationship and love we have, so to have feelings for someone else that would rival those is not even a considered idea. He always says, we can share our bodies, but our hearts are each other's. You might get a piece of my heart, b/c I truly have a lot of types of love inside to give, but it won't be all encompassing.

Mr. VA, it may well indeed be one of the same people that I too, miss very much. Email and I'll see if I'm right or not. And I'll tell you who I think./thought it is/was.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
Surely there is a happy medium between a totally detached emotional fuck with play partners and a "poly" relationship. We just don't get involved with people with whom we share no common interests or feel at least some kind of affection for. If we wouldn't have them as friends, well.....why would you play with someone you don't really care for on some level? On the other hand -- as has been observed by others here -- a romantic attachment is really dangerous for most people. Yes, probably some exceptions, but we'd bet that divorce lawyers eventually make a lot of money from a high percentage of them.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(566 posts)
just a close friend with benifits

Dalhart TX
Username hidden
(26 posts)
D'accord!

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(752 posts)
Chacun, son gout.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20259 posts)
My relationship with Mr Frnz is extremely important to me,and I too, would never jeopardize it...neither of us takes our 23 year marriage lightly. The second we would feel anything would even remotely come close to affecting us in a negative way, we would step back. That just hasn't happened to us....this has been nothing but positive in our lives. And I am no way trying to convince anyone of anything, I completely understand why most people wouldn't ever want to do this. For us, it works. :)

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(752 posts)
Of course, I know everyone is different.. but....

*Everyone* I know who has played with this fire has been burned. Do exceptions exist? I'm sure. But the odds appear to be against us. I do not wish to chance it. My relationship with Mrs. VA is so important to me that I would not do anything that I think had a remote chance of hurting it.

I'm not going to tell anyone what to do. But when anyone asks me about poly lifestyles, I reply "be careful. Be REALLY REALLY extra super duper extra careful".

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20259 posts)
Without a doubt VA, it is not for many people. When we started swinging over six years ago, I couldn't even imagine such a thing! When it happened, we didn't even know there was a name for it... It took us completely by surprise.

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(752 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   91 to 100 of 108   End
TOPIC: Have you ever developed feelings for a play partner