Have you ever developed feelings for a play partner : Swingers Discussion 2166601082
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeHave you ever developed feelings for a play partner
TOPIC: Have you ever developed feelings for a play partner
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   82 to 91 of 108   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This is my first post ever, I've been reading for awhile, and I cannot resist chiming in on this one. My husband and I went through a situation where there were major feelings between the couples. For us it lead to nothing but disaster. He was ready to run out the door when these feelings came to light and I convinced him it could work. That is the last time I will not listen to my wise husband. Thank God we came out the other side stronger, as a couple and personally, than ever. To look back and think that I could ever consider loving another man other than my husband horrifies me.

Elkridge MD
Username hidden
(4 posts)
In a word? YES! And I would't have it any other way. Nor would my play partners.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12131 posts)
Seeing how the question was "have you ever developed feelings for a partner?" I would have to say yes. It took a long time but it can happen.

Husband here

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
I was joking. Actually, I was lightly mocking those who think it can't be done, or that it shouldn't be pursued. There is a segment to "swinger" culture that is very superficial and turns us off immensely. There is also a segment to "poly" culture that can be somewhat snobby. I've been on both ends of the spectrum. I've even been in the position where my openness toward a poly relationship may have contributed to a tragic suicide. There are risks in everything we do, but when two or more people can learn to love without bounds, without selfishness or the superficiality of a strictly physical relationship, it is a beautiful thing.

Seneca PA
Username hidden
(143 posts)
You did not VA, but someone posted something about running, I'd like to understand such statements, and what they are based on.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17079 posts)
I think people take the term Poly to mean different things as well. To quote a few lines off the internet, what Poly means to me: "Poly is generally only differentiated from swinging in that swinging emphasizes sex with others as merely recreational. In Poly relationships sex is not necessarily a primary focus, it is only one aspect of their relationships." Maybe i use the term too loosely when describing our preferences here, but i was just trying to answer the OP as it related to us. So, i do appreciate the words of caution from all, but we wouldn't trade what we do or how we do it for anything. :)

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(751 posts)
I do not discourage anyone. I simply urge extreme caution.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20241 posts)
To those who discourage others from getting involved in polyamorous relationships, may I ask why you say that? do you speak from experience? and if you do speak from experience, do you believe that everyone is identical to you and would fail as you have?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17079 posts)
I just wanna fuck ya like im never gonna see you again........... :) No in truth most of my close friends in the lifestyle I have known many years. :)

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2220 posts)
I guess the answer to this question is yes . Some of our closets friends we have found have been in the lifestyle and depending on what you choose your definition of friendship is depends on how strong your feelings are for them. Our true friends we love and would do anything we possibly could for them but with that being said how many true friends do you really have in life no where near as many people we know ON the other hand my my hubby and I have a bond deeper than sex or friendship yes they are part of it but not the whole package. There is no one I want to snuggle with when I close my eyes at night but my hubby the only person I want to see lying next to me when I awake is my husband people in the lifestyle realize that there is a big difference between sex passion and pleasure and the bond of love that is held between two people called love . People in the lifestyle are not looking for love because they already have it just my thought thanks for reading

Georgetown DE
Username hidden
(31 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   82 to 91 of 108   End
TOPIC: Have you ever developed feelings for a play partner