Have you ever developed feelings for a play partner : Swingers Discussion 2166601072
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeHave you ever developed feelings for a play partner
TOPIC: Have you ever developed feelings for a play partner
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   72 to 81 of 108   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Gina, as always, i admire your posts, and i agree with you 100%. I in no way equate the fact that we have caring and loving feelings for others with the thought that either of us would ever leave the other for one of those relationships. It does not lessen what we feel for each other...quite the contrary. Are these feelings on the same level as what we feel for each other? Absolutely not. But these friendships/relationships enrich our lives as both individuals and as a couple. But as with most things in this "LS", everyone has their own preferences and as long as everyone is doing things in the manner that they enjoy, that is all that matters!

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
I love this lady in the pic to the left. Would I leave my husband for her? no. But we met through this site, as well as other close friends, and no regrets ever on becoming friends with people we meet here, whether sex is involved or not. We've been doing this for 7 years or so now, and we've only lost one "friendship," and that was with a couple we never had sex with.

I think if you can answer the question: would I ever consider leaving my spouse for someone I meet through swinging, then you have your answer. And if you have to even ask that question, then your relationship has problems that will never be solved by having sex with other people.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7467 posts)
--"Although lately I've been thinking about trying the limited contact, fuck them and forget them attitude. "

If you need a subject for testing purposes, Let me know ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Yes. But if you keep it in context, FWB can be a good thing. Hubby & I have a BFF who hangs out with him for NASCAR, has him over for dinner when I'm busy, and is someone he can hang out with when I'm out of town. We all met when she was married and the 4 of us were "dating" for a couple years. After they got a divorce, she gravitated back to us as a friend. We all go out together to wine tastings, chocolate festivals, movies and other vanilla activities. It's not always about the sex. mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(967 posts)
yes to varying degrees. None that would ever threaten my relationship with my spouse only enhance what we have. Although lately I've been thinking about trying the limited contact, fuck them and forget them attitude.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I am curious about something... And this is a genuine question and in no way meant to sound judgmental, but the OP didn't specify gender, just "play partner". So, for those woman who are bi, do you apply the same no feelings "rule" (for lack of a better word), to your female play partners? I am 100% straight, so this is something I cannot relate too, which is why the curiosity.

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
I think it is possible to make friends here and not have it impact the core relationship but I take the OP's question to mean romantic or intimate feelings. Again, I do tend to develop some intimacy with partners who I see more than once or twice and they are talked about and shared so all know where the boundaries are. I have been fortuntate to have couples who embrace and even encourage that connection.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
A Big No for us,

For us when the sexual aspect escalates to more of a friendship we pretty much lose interest in the sexual aspect. We have had playmates that moved into the deeper realm of friendship and frankly the spark is gone. We actually don't even prefer repeat playmates. We entered into the lifestyle for only one reason and that was the excitement of "new" . I have absolutely never had a second encounter as good as or better than the first in the context of swinging. I like surprises, I like the newness, the excitement, the unexpected....frankly I don't want to delve deep enough to uncover all your sexual secrets and desires and I am surely not open enough to feel the need to bare my sexual soul to anyone but Mr Sav . We have lots of friends and aren't specifically seeking more in playmates. For us the LS is a game, played strictly for fun .Perhaps I suffer from the "familiarity breeds contempt " syndrome.The word "friend" is not a term I use loosing or even frequently and do not take lightly , as such I prefer to not engage in any sexually activity with those I hold dear to my heart as a friend.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Elkridge, welcome to the forums, and I am so glad your experience ended up having a positive impact on your relationship!

"Then the trick is to turn this into better feelings for your life partner."

Well said Outdoors, I couldn't agree more!

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
elkridge, welcome. And glad you are still with us. For some of us the natural tendency is to have, or even to require, good feelings to have good sex. Then the trick is to turn this into better feelings for your life partner.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   72 to 81 of 108   End
TOPIC: Have you ever developed feelings for a play partner