Have you ever developed feelings for a play partner : Swingers Discussion 2166601062
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeHave you ever developed feelings for a play partner
TOPIC: Have you ever developed feelings for a play partner
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   62 to 71 of 108   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Early on, we met one couple a few times and got along very well. Then he started acting possessive and we just stopped all contact. We do this because we enjoy sharing it together. If "feelings" start to develop with anyone except your partner, its time for us to go.

Parkersburg WV
Username hidden
(42 posts)
No easy answer, as every individual is different, of course. Someone used the term "sweet on" and we totally understand what that means. We have couples that we play with where there is a real connection, and we so look forward to playing with them because of what they mean to us. But, we as husband and wife also keep each other well-informed of the reactions of any partners and whether normal pillow talk becomes something more substantive. So we find that making a mind connection makes the sex even better, and value those relationships, so we do 'love' some of our partner couples, and do "love" some of them more than others.

Trophy Club TX
Username hidden
(30 posts)
As we go alone and find playmates we have found that if we don't have an attraction to them in some way whether it's physical or mental it just doesn't work. We are not bed post notchers. Maybe that's why we enjoy house parties or club parties so we can pick and choose. So there does have to be some kind of feelings for them.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
Havingfun, we're not there yet, but check back with us in ten years.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
I could see how some situations could encourage feelings to be exchanged or for one of the two persons to develop an emotional attachment. For me, I like to think of sex with a playmate in terms of “borrowing” her as a partner and not “owning” her. I like it when she goes back to hubby at the end of the evening.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(285 posts)
I suppose it depends on what you mean by "feelings". We have other couples that we really enjoy spending time with, even outside of swinging. Nothing that would encroach upon what we have together though.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
thanks, frnz, for that. Good post.

Bilady, I love when people share their experiences without opinion/judgment, and that's exactly what you did in your post. thanks for sharing. We know couples who've met through swinging, and who have a great relationship. But we've also seen couples who really had problems and divorced b/c those inherent problems were magnified through swinging. You just have to really know yourself and your spouse.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7507 posts)
Most of the time there isn't enough of a "click" to be more than just casual friends with benefits. But both of us have had the experience when the attraction is much more than just physical. When you find a mental attraction as well, the physical aspect is just that much greater.

So, yes, each of us has had a playmate in the lifestyle that we were "sweet on." It's a major reason why we went to parties and why we played with other couples as well - we didn't want the ones we were "sweet on" to become too important to us.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I think there is a wide range of "feelings" and everyone has their own comfort zone with them. Some people just want to fuck and forget. While I won't say I haven't had a few swing one night stands, I really as far as SM's go prefer guys I actually like to be around. Couples? Rarely are they repeat playmates. A few exceptions to that though.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
No, never. Sex is sex and can be extremely fun, but my husband is my partner for life and we have had a rough one yet we made it. We have met people we continued to be friends with but as far as feelings, that won't happen.

Alexandria VA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   62 to 71 of 108   End
TOPIC: Have you ever developed feelings for a play partner