Have you ever developed feelings for a play partner : Swingers Discussion 2166601052
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeHave you ever developed feelings for a play partner
TOPIC: Have you ever developed feelings for a play partner
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   52 to 61 of 108   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes, and so far its been amazing.....

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(242 posts)
You are "spot on" as well, Erotikos! {sexy pic, by the way!}

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Bingo Mrs. Sav--you are spot on! As in so much of life, there are some who love to criticize in others that which they do not recognize in themselves.

Parkersburg WV
Username hidden
(42 posts)
Sing it, Sed!!!! {go girl!!!}

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
A little less conversation, a little more action please All this aggravation aint satisfactioning me A little more bite and a little less bark A little less fight and a little more spark Close your mouth and open up your heart and baby satisfy me Satisfy me baby

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17056 posts)
Well said Sav, not sure even what a "bed post notcher" is but it always seems to be used with a negative connotation. We are our own best friends and we're happy with that. Not looking for new bff's and friendship is never a requirement for good sex. Naughty brings up a good point, seems like way too many here are just flirting, lots of smoke, but no fire.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Feelings? Well, yes. But more like a friend. A good friend. A friend with benefits.

But not love. This is not about love.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Mrs. Sav......you hit the nail on the head once again!!!! We are here for SEX too! This isn't EHarmony! I do believe there are many on here for the flirting & pics...nothing more. Oh well, WE are having fun!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
"As we go alone and find playmates we have found that if we don't have an attraction to them in some way whether it's physical or mental it just doesn't work. We are not bed post notchers. "

I'd like to think we all are discriminating enough that having an attraction is paramount. I don't develop "feelings" for playmates beyond a simplistic friendship. I always find the word "bed notchers" curiously odd. Who decides who is a bed notcher or what makes one ? Is there some magic number that makes one a bed notcher? If you say "not necessarily looking for friends " is that a bed notcher? Do you really feel that your( whoever YOU are) have some kind of elite status by claiming you're picky? In my years of swinging I have met very few people who are not picky. Their standard many be different then mine, they might play "more" often for various reasons but I have simply never met anyone I'd consider a bed notcher. Frankly I find the label distasteful,judgmental and condescending. It is like that word is tossed around in order to appease ones own "guilt/shame " I don't think there is a thing wrong with being on a sex and embracing the idea of sex for sex's sake. I don't confuse sex with love. I can love you and have wild monkey sex, I can love you and have zero desire for have sex with you and I can have sex with absolutely no emotional strings attached. Maybe it is just ME but we're here for SEX...plain and simple and I'm ok with that lol.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Play partners come and go. We are friends with some of them and see them on occasion, others it's just the thrill of the evening and then it's over. That works for us, not for us to say what is right for others.

Painesville OH
Username hidden
(164 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   52 to 61 of 108   End
TOPIC: Have you ever developed feelings for a play partner