Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Have you ever developed feelings for a play partner
TOPIC: Have you ever developed feelings for a play partner
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   22 to 31 of 108   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you Quipguy. Not easy to stay in shape as you you know. Your 210 pounds and Ripped!! Good going there.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
I have seen the female half a couple multiple times. While we did not develope romantic feelings for each other, a strong friendship developed and we had a lot of fun together! Kudos to RacerX9! You guys both look amazing! Whatever you're doing, keep it up, because it's definitely having the desired effect! The key word here being desired!

Hudson OH
Username hidden
(89 posts)
Bkrbi4, I agree with you. Finding someone that you enjoy being with is something to strive for and enjoyable. We would very much enjoy developing a relationship OUTSIDE of the bedroom. I am just being a realist. It does not happen very often in FFM situations. If you do not have a HUNTER type personality, especially your woman, then you are not going to have many hook ups AND relationships always start with a "hook-up". I truly believe that your success (anyway you define it) in the Lifestyle is directly linked to your level of Approach Anxiety.

CVLA, thank you for your compliments. You are much too kind, but accurate.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
Racer, I think you and I define "successful" very differently.

Feelings happen. I agree that it generally takes a few times for them to be "real" feelings and not just overwhelming "good sex feelings" but I don't see that as a reason to run away from them.

Like my profile says, I'm hoping to find someone I have feelings for otherwise why bother? Getting laid is easy. Meeting people I actually like and also hitting it off sexually takes more effort.

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
Wow racerx9,you guys are in great shape we saw your guys pictures and we were like "we have to be in their shape at that age"... "scratch that we should get there now" lol As for the topic we have no idea we are new :/

Katy TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Interesting. I believe the magic number for developing feelings is 3 times! If you are with them 3 times or more,........then you defintely like them, you are obviously willing to make the effort and feelings will start from there. If sex is all their is........you would eventually grow tired of it once the "new" feel had worn off. In our 20 years of ACTIVELY doing this we have NEVER been with a person or couple more than twice with the exception of one. Seems odd, but people move on especially single women. When single women become a couple, the dynamic changes drastically for us. Couple on couple is the weakest part of our game for obvious reasons. It's either a FFM threesomes intimate thing or very large cluster-fuck situations in front of hundreds of people if given the chance to perform. Clusters for us is about the show/sex and no feelings, except orgasmic ones. So if you are going to be successful at the lifestyle you must become a one and done "Hunter" type of salesperson looking for new customers / prospects,....... not much ongoing repeat / residual business in this line of work!

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
So did the guy pay for the room & dinner AND $150? Damn! I may need to get a second job if I want to be a single on a swing site. lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12143 posts)
I (female half) have been playing with a man for 6 years now, usually at least twice a month. A genuine friendship has ensued. My straight husband and I have found a really good friend, although I don't have romantic feelings for him. I do love the sex.

Lancaster CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Yeah, I about fell over when I saw that post! Sounds like the stuff that goes on at AFF, lol!

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Well at least he was honest about. LOL Far too often I see men pimping their wives out for far less. Anytime you expect/demand anything that involves something of monetary value I'd say one was being pimped out or pimping ones self out.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   22 to 31 of 108   End
TOPIC: Have you ever developed feelings for a play partner