Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Have you ever developed feelings for a play partner
TOPIC: Have_you_ever_developed_feelings_for_a_play_partner
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11 
101 to 108 of 108
User Details are only visible to members.
Poly is absolutely out of bounds for us.

If I ever thought I was "falling in love" with a play partner, that would be the last time I saw her.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28791 posts)
Absolutely. Although we have had "just sex" encounters during our years in the LS, we enjoy more Poly relationships. We have had two such relationships in the past several years, and have been with our current friends for almost 2 years. There are definitely feelings among us all, but they are known and accepted and welcome. It is definitely not for everyone, but it works for us. This is a much different scenario than only two of the people developing feelings without the others knowledge...very different.

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(757 posts)
Did you.

Email me your guess.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28791 posts)
I picked up on who she is ;)

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Define "feelings".

There is one whom I care a great deal for. I don't get to see her very often, and I miss her when it's a long time, but I cannot say it is in the same universe as what I feel for Mrs. VA. It's more like - I think she's great, and our sexual chemistry is outstanding. I just enjoy her company in any way I can get it. No play date - even ones lasting a weekend - ever seems long enough.

She stuck her head out in the fora just a short while ago but then went away again. *sigh*.

Gina *might* know who I am talking about... but I shall not name her here unless she chooses to out herself.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28791 posts)
No.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Nothing more than friendship.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3195 posts)
Have you ever developed feelings for a play partner?

Username hidden
(73 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11 
101 to 108 of 108
TOPIC: Have you ever developed feelings for a play partner
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.