Have you ever developed feelings for a play partner : Swingers Discussion 2166601031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeHave you ever developed feelings for a play partner
TOPIC: Have you ever developed feelings for a play partner
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   31 to 40 of 108   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well at least he was honest about. LOL Far too often I see men pimping their wives out for far less. Anytime you expect/demand anything that involves something of monetary value I'd say one was being pimped out or pimping ones self out.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
A 150.00 cash? WOW and all this time many women give it away requiring only drinks, a hotel or a cheap bottle of wine.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Emotions have never been a part of our play until recently. A few months ago I created a WhatsYourPrice profile for my wife just because I was curious about the process and the site.

She took a look and wasn't interested at first, but when she got a $150 offer for a first date with a guy who looked pretty decent, she accepted and they started communicating. At first it was email, then texts, and eventually phone calls before they ended up meeting for their date.

He lives about 3.5 hours from us, so they decided to both drive and meet in the middle. I offered to drive her, and I was surprised when she declined my offer. She wanted to meet him alone.

She's played alone several times before, so going on a date without me was no issue, but since this was an hor away, I thought she might want some support nearby... No.

She wore a sweater dress without a bra. In the right light, you could definitely tell that she had nothing on under the dress. He appreciated the effect. Through dinner, the conversation flowed easily and comfortably, and they got a hotel room.

She came home and ended up telling me that her experience with this guy was different than any other playtime that we have had. She truly cares for him. She was open about her feelings with me because she was afraid of them. We're totally committed and solid. She wasn't out looking for this. It just happened. She explained that she had ne desire to leave me for this guy, and she is still absolutely in love with me, but that she also cares for this new guy.

As time went on, they have retained their long-distance relationship, but haven't gotten together again because of the inconvenience of geography and schedules, but their conversations have been deep and intimate. She loves this other man, and I'm fine with it.

Apparently, my wife is interested in a poly relationship, and that's OK with me as long as the additional person strengthens our relationship instead of harming it.

New Buffalo MI

Username hidden
(15 posts)
Yes, I don't see how you could NOT develope some feelings when you meet nice people. We have several friends that go back as much as 30 years and we keep intouch even though we live 150 mi away.

Greencastle PA

Username hidden
(404 posts)
Yes, Sensual, you still have it! I think. Maybe you should open your private picture to me so I can be sure. :-)

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Yes I have but it has been a crush but it was great. When we got together the sex was wonderful and fun. The two men and myself became regulars with each other for over two years. It was like we were married to one another and it was fun until they were transferred to another state.

Greenfield IN

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Thank you!!! Glad to be back!! :)

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Welcome back :)

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
In another lifetime, I posted a LOT on SLS. This is my first post in THIS lifetime. :)

I think it's normal to develop a "crush" sometimes. We are all human & respond to various stimuli (hence, why we enjoy swinging, lol!). I also see a "crush" as different than "feelings", per se. Feelings grow from a crush. Personally, I think it's important to identify a crush, see it for what it is, realize it's going to pass, or realize that it may grow & you may want to consider distancing yourself from that fire a wee bit. Knowing the difference only comes with age & experience. Not sure if this helps, but what the hell! LOL!

(PSSSST! valovers! Do I still have it?? *wink*)

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Yep and now the three us consider ourselves married. Started as a FWB type thing but it escalated quickly

Dyer IN

Username hidden
(450 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   31 to 40 of 108   End
TOPIC: Have you ever developed feelings for a play partner