Have you ever developed feelings for a play partner : Swingers Discussion 216660
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeHave you ever developed feelings for a play partner
TOPIC: Have you ever developed feelings for a play partner
Created by: silksheets
Original Starting post for this thread:
Have you ever developed feelings for a play partner?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 108   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey... we all come to this site for common interests, but with different states of mind. Some will always see it as just meaningless sexual entertainment or exercise. Some will find more meaningful experiences.

Who are any of us to judge anyone else?

None of us are what society calls "normal" by any means! Lets just be okay with each other? Lets just accept that there are nearly infinite reasons that different people embrace a different way of life, of love, of sex...

Judging each other isn't beneficial, at all. Life is as exciting as we allow it to be; and we're all figuring that out as we go...

Aberdeen OH
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Different strokes for different folks. For some familiarity brings comfort, for others contempt. Some people vacation in the same place year after year, they buy a condo, use a timeshare or park their RV in the same spot on the lake. Others chose to go where they've never been before, seek new horizons. Some people decorate their homes and never move a stick of furniture until if and when they move. Others rearrange each room every time they vacuum. Some people like always knowing what to expect, they feel comfortable with things that are familiar. Others crave the excitement of change, the adventure of exploring what they've yet to discover. Habit and routine cramp their style. Some people collect DVD's, watching their favorites over and over, others see a movie once and love it but simply have no desire to see it again...they know the ending! Swinging is no different, some people find the better they know you the more comfortable and relaxed they feel thus making sex for them more enjoyable. They want to know what buttons to push and how to push them. Others seek the unknown and can never recapture the initial thrill of the first time. Some people want to flirt, text and build anticipation, they want regular contact, they want friendships or relationships, they want to share their life. Others just need to like you and find you attractive, they don't want to share your worries, fears and reasons you hate your job. For them swinging is a vacation, an escape or a fun distraction. They leave reality at the door and pick it back up on their way home. Is their something "wrong" with either type? There is only one right way....whatever works best for YOU.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5340 posts)
An "Olive Branch" .........for now. ;-)

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(315 posts)
Racer you were the one who took exception to my post and therefore I apologized. Lets note I am not sorry for what I said, I am merely sorry if my words hit a sore spot with you. Clearly you have your opinion, HB has theirs and that was what I commented on......YOU chose to become defensive and take a pot shot at me for it. I have no need to be "right" but be very clear in knowing that I am 100% right in doping what is "right" for me. When anyone makes a blanket statement and refers to the majority of swingers in a derogatory way trust someone will offer their own perspective. A pelvic Mentality or a needy clingy Mentality? Some people come to the LS seeking friends, they want to hang out, have BBQ's and invite you to uncle Festers funeral. Some of us have full lives already and have no need or desire for more "close" friends.We chose to not invest a lot of time and effort into swinging. It is a hobby, not a way of life and as such we chose to keep our private lives exactly that PRIVATE. To each their own but to insult those who have and enjoy NSA sex deserves to have the perspective of those that disagree. I suggest you open your own mind and stop reacting with emotion. You need intimacy, emotions, bonding, relationships or you feel empty. I'm not going to judge you for it but before you wonder what is wrong with me you might ask yourself "what is wrong with you?" If you question why I don't need all of those things to have a good NSA sexual encounter rest assured I also question exactly why YOU do.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5340 posts)
If you want to apologize, then apologize to Hot bisicuit, they made the post that you originally commented on. Perhaps you ran them off the forum??

I believe they have spent some time traveling on the Road to Enlightenment to have wrote original thoughts such as they did in their post. You Mrs. Sav, should look for the Pearls of Wisdom in various post, rather than something that can easily be ripped on. Easy to be critical, it takes more skill and wisdom to have an original view point.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(315 posts)
My anger? I'm not in the least bit angry. You shared your thoughts and opinions and I share the flip side. If I hit too close to home or you self identified with some of my possibilities I apologize . My response did nothing more than point out that the view looking out the window differs greatly from the view looking in. If that offends you, so be it.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5340 posts)
Mrs. SAV, you are intelligent, but your personal anger prevents you from becoming wise.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(315 posts)
Said the guy who sees himself as some kind of swinging guru. You my little friend suffer from a God Complex. You do have one really fine quality...you're always good for a laugh. I can appreciate all kinds of laughter.Yours is that special kind, not the ha ha funny kind but the shake your head "can you believe this guy" kinda funny. Thanks!

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5340 posts)
Mrs. Sav. YOU have a need to ALWAYS be RIGHT! ALWAYS! You are a SLS Forum Bully.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(315 posts)
VERY thought provoking SAV..

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2179 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 108   End
TOPIC: Have you ever developed feelings for a play partner