Guys, Where is the art of seduction : Swingers Discussion 193545
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeGuys, Where is the art of seduction
TOPIC: Guys, Where is the art of seduction
Created by: PhoenixCougar
Original Starting post for this thread:
(Apologies for the length of the message) We have been active in "the lifestyle" for over ten years with a combination of couples and single guys. Our mutual primary interest has trended toward her playing the role of the cougar with single guys. However, we are getting more and more frustrated with that.

An excellent example occurred this past Friday night. We have recently resumed going to the largest swing club in Nashville, which promotes itself as one of the tops in the nation. I (the hubby) sent an email to ten of the single-guys who had listed themselves to attend this event on the SLS Hot Date event calendar and whose profiles looked most promising, stating where we would be seated and inviting each guy to stop by, say hello, ask her for a dance, flirt, and possibly more.

After we had been there for 2+ hours, the response was ..... NADA, ZILCH, ZERO!!!!!!. She began to roam the room on the social floor. She made contact with two guys who were standing around, chatted with them, and eventually suggested to one of them that she and he go upstairs to "see what was happening". They played a game of pool, and then she suggested that they go to one of the open play rooms.

He took care of some foreplay, but when she suggested more, he said that he did not have a condom (she had some, but not his size); she suggested that he could get one at the front desk, but he did not care to do that.

While they were playing, other guys gathered around, some wanted to pinch nipples, etc, but no one wanted to unbuckle their pants.

Later, back downstairs on the social floor, she approached the second guy, and after some chat, she suggested that the two of them go upstairs. They went, he sat idle after they got into the couples room. He wanted to go to a private, closed-door room. She does not think it wise to go into a private, closed-door room with someone that she has just met, so she suggested that they go to an open-door room, for which he was not interested.

Then, she and I re-joined and went upstairs, to an open play room, did our own playing, while several men gathered around to watch. Again, no one made any moves to do anything.

When she and I took a break, but remained in the room, we chatted with several men who had gathered, making it clear that we were open to other guys taking initiatives. Again, no one was willing to unbuckle their pants, or take any other undressing moves. Some of them wanted to rub her tits, etc, but no one would do anything more than play with themselves through their slacks or hang their dicks out through their zippers......lined up looking like livestock at the watering trough.

So, Guys, (or anyone else), WHERE IS THE ART OF SEDUCTION?????????

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As long as there is some obvious interest, I would love to play. Foreplay BTW is very underrated. There just isn't enough. But where I am, seems that noone goes outside anywhere to do anything...have to go 100 miles away to meet SOME nice people...I resent the other guys being idiots...gives the some of use a bad name...we good ones are out there....

Chattanooga TN
Username hidden
(39 posts)
At the checkout counter with the box of Instant Oatmeal. There is none.

Sparta TN
Username hidden
(284 posts)
"Given the very strict rules in which single guys are even allowed into these functions, (just an opinion) they may be hesitant to be the least bit aggressive for fear of being dis-invited to future events.

Lets face it, most of these places do not even allow single guys in, those few that are, tread very lightly in order to keep the priviledge. Maybe with a tiniest bit more aggression from the wife to indicate bonifide interest, she would getter better results."

^^^^ This

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12206 posts)
Def thank you ride safe too can't wait for warmer weather

Springfield OR
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Passion we love to ride maybe we will ride down there one day

Springfield OR
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Oregonbikers, welcome to the forums, one rider to another. Ride safe and have fun.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(500 posts)
You guys are bikers...don't bikers like to ride? ;-)

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
Passion I wish we live closer together

Springfield OR
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I've been avoiding stating the obvious.

I really don't understand what is so difficult to understand about the OP's dilemma. You can't force someone to fuck you.

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
""He took care of some foreplay, but when she suggested more, he said that he did not have a condom (she had some, but not his size); she suggested that he could get one at the front desk, but he did not care to do that. ""

that was a guy that was not sexually attracted to her. not having a condom is a great excuse to use to step out or not have to fuck a girl he didnt want to fuck.

sorry

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1239 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: Guys, Where is the art of seduction