Good things about Single Males this time : Swingers Discussion 1983981041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeGood things about Single Males this time
TOPIC: Good things about Single Males this time
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 275   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Many people have the “we don’t play on first date” rule. I hope it works for them. Personally, I find negative rules set an overall negative tone going into the event. Being a “glass is half full” kind of guy, I like to look for ways to make the evening progress so it can end on a blissful note.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(283 posts)
I have great stories about me!

Username hidden
(796 posts)
We have certed two great guys. One we've known for several years, the other more recently.

Both are solid, regular guys, fun to chat with, respectful, all the things we like. And the Mrs. always has a big smile. We don't get out that often, but when we do we like to have fun.

Check these guys out if you are in the PA / NJ area :)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1187 posts)
We are always upfront with "let's meet and greet, see if there's any chemistry" and "we don't play on the first meet" rule. However, if there *is* some hot steamy sizzling going...we have skipped directly to "let's play" if there is an opportunity. So far we've had two successful SM meets from online vetting. And two "no shows".

Working on meeting our next potential SM (and hoping he turns out to be future regular FWB for mrs svc).

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(967 posts)
I'm always amazed by fact that basic human interactions are complicated for people who have lived so many decades.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
we don't have the don't play on first meet rule because frankly its hard enough with our busy schedules to find time to schedule the first meet lol. And if the guy is hot I don't want to wait ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Pirate girl, we would now like to have a "don't play on the first date" rule, either.

Your statement, "while you seem like a very nice guy and it was nice to meet you I'm not feeling the chemistry to take this to the next level", is an excellent statement. It's not a personal comment about the other fellow. It's very clearly a statement about how you feel. I like that. We can build that in very easily.

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
That's exactly what you say. Simple, straightforward, direct. No further explanations are necessary, or advisable.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
You can always have a "don't play on first meet" rule. We don't but I'm not shy about telling a single male "while you seem like a very nice guy and it was nice to meet you I'm not feeling the chemistry to take this to the next level"

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Good point Fun. Clearly, you are more self-assured than most. For most, (IMHO) to hear such a statement has a personal impact. "What's wrong with me." When in all possibility it may be us.

HOWEVER, given that our first experiment was so successful, we will be meeting people directly and strictly through this website in the future. Another arrow in the quiver of fun. I have no doubt, we're going to have the opportunity to say "I'm sorry, but this doesn't seem like it's going to work." Does that sound like a gentle enough statement? Does it sound as if though it's not personal?

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 275   End
TOPIC: Good things about Single Males this time