Good things about Single Males this time : Swingers Discussion 1983981021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeGood things about Single Males this time
TOPIC: Good things about Single Males this time
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 275   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Livewirecpl, I've been off the site for a month or two. Just took a break. A few people kniw me around here. But more importantly I've been a couple hours north of you and I'm available on demand for you.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(796 posts)
LWC - Here's my number, so call me maybe! LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
*Personally, I find this statement demeaning to the SMs in the lifestyle. Here's how I interpreted it - you have a stable of SM studs which you casually call back from the pasture when you need them to rut on demand. I think in the real world, we call those gigolos and they charge about $550 - $1,000 per session to perform under the most extreme situations and then they get out of your life afterwards without even a wave goodbye.**

Way too much Showtime for you ;)

But seriously,

The reality is that, for many people, it isn't a lifestyle (yours truly). Many people are not looking for friendship (I can think of quite a few who are quite the active participants in the fora). Sometimes the friendship happens organically. But many, many couples are not looking to build friendships, and are in it to get laid.

Swinging, at it's core is about fucking, it's about sex and partner swapping etc...

Everything else is what we feel comfortable with.

:)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
And there is a perfect example of the type of couple I apprecaiate in this LS. Thank you LWC!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I understood your "system", just commenting on your assertion that you are the only ones that need to be on the same page. You may want to play but if the guy doesn't, it still isn't going to happen.

Not sure how I ended up as the resident SM advocate but the truth is, we are just as much the decision maker and we can be just as picky as any couple. I appreciate those who recognize that.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Get used to it guys. Our basic plan is to use you for sex then get on with our lives.

Certainly not everyone is going to feel this way, ( l'amour de la différence ) but we are not in it for the friendships, just the foreplay, the fun, and the afterglow, perhaps a few nice conversations and maybe a repeat or 2 and that's it.

There does seem to be several nice guys following this thread doesn't there?

Curt n Jane

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
Nic,

My wife can say "I liked that dress" or "Yes, I really liked that dress" or "I really didn't care for that dress". In so far as my ears are concerned She's talking about the single guy. Can you see the green, really green or red light in her answers? once I have her sentiment I know if she and I are "on the same page", and I can ask the single guy "What would you like to do?" The point is to determine our (wife n me) interest without being influenced by "hey you wanna go fuck" questions.

Curt n Jane

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
LWC - Thanks! I'm humbled!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I just knew I hadn't seen him before so I looked ;)

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17524 posts)
NJ stud welcome to the forums. LWC neglected to pop your forum cherry ;)

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17524 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 275   End
TOPIC: Good things about Single Males this time