Getting a friend to join us for a MFM threesome NEED ADVICE : Swingers Discussion 64071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeGetting a friend to join us for a MFM threesome NEED ADVICE
TOPIC: Getting a friend to join us for a MFM threesome NEED ADVICE
Created by: CollegeCouple147 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
i agree with rusky you should find another guy. hell we all know there are a million guys on sls as appose to. MANY would be happy to meet you. You can start slow to build a comfort zone for her and then let the games begin...

N Hollywood CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
If you have played with him once before, he either did not like it, or he is uncomfortable with it. We, personally, do not play with guys that are in relationships. One problem he could be having with this is a moral issue. He may feel like he is cheating. We did have a similar situation one time with a friend of ours. He joined us one night and was too uncomfortable to perform. So, he went out with us one night, and when we got home, I went in the bedroom and laid down. My wife stayed with him. He had no problem being with her alone. I let them mess around alone a couple of times, and now he has no problem in a mfm.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(25 posts)
I agree with Triple Threat wholeheartedly.

I would suggest that one of you, the one that has the closest emotional relationship to him, take him to lunch or something and simply ask how he really feels about it. Let him express his feelings about hte situation.

If he doesn't want to for some reason, honor his feelings.

If he wants to but there is some sort of a situation, try to come to a compromise with him.

Usually in the swingworld, girls rule. But in this situation, it seems to be the reverse.

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
Remember, "No means No". If he is silent while masturbating with you, that means no to sex with you. Don't push it. If you want to find a single male for an MFM, either (i) look for profiles of SMs in your area with a lot of quality certifications, or (ii) go to your local swing club and ask for a reference.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3245 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Getting a friend to join us for a MFM threesome NEED ADVICE