Getting a 3sum : Swingers Discussion 875881011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeGetting a 3sum
TOPIC: Getting a 3sum
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
User Details are only visible to members.
We are having similar issues but we are looking for a bi female to help me (the wife side of this couple) to explore my bi-curious side.. where is a good place to go near cleveland ohio to look for a playmate? We aren't interested in bringing another male into this.. just a female.. any advice would be helpful and SO appreciated!

Avon Lake OH
Username hidden
(11 posts)
thank you akron, we have a good time here, and really injoy the input

Charlestown IN
Username hidden
(186 posts)
Theresa and Larry, Thanks...we think a lot alike in some areas, don't we? (I just read your 3some postiion posting too, and agree...so far that's my only DP experience, and it is intense from behind).

Patience is key in finding your third person. Well worth the caution.

Gina.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Super advice, BiFYorkCpl ....

At first I thought "What's to plan? You just contact them, meet somewhere public, then go from there if you feel like it." But it turns out we go through all of what you suggest. Both of us have to feel comfortable with the guy before anything will happen.

Thanks!

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
hey, first time in forums, but have had some awesome times with mfm, and she has rejected a few, but it properly approched, awesome

Charlestown IN
Username hidden
(186 posts)
Uriah, that was excellent advice.

Here are more things to consider: I don't know that stats, but for every one good one, there are probably at least 10 "not so good." Take your time! When emailing and chatting with a potential single guy for a 3-some, I always tell him, "I"m cautious with singles," so if they are patient, then I know they're more "for real."

If the conversation is ONLY sexual, I tend to avoid those.

I also avoid those who can't hold a conversation with my husband, or who ignore him completely. You're going to all be on the same bed, in and on and around the same woman together, so...it's nice to have someone show respect to him too, and have a sort of friendly rapport.

A gentleman in public, flirty, but not obnoxious. One who really knows what to do once you're together in the bedroom (or wherever).

Meet publicly first, to get a feel for the guy and a level of attraction. If he leaves her wanting to meet him again, then that's a good sign. Trust your gut, and hers. If something feels "wrong," it probably is.

With the sex, oh wow...it can really be great for all involved. It's "for her," but the guys also benefit greatly. For us, we did a combination of things, including me getting penetrated from behind from one guy while I did oral on the other guy, then in a while, they "switched." I got lots of great attention, and some amazing orgasms in amazing positions.

We're glad to have found one great guy we can see again and again as time and work schedules allow.

Good luck! (and of course, we'll be waiting for an update) Gina.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
28volts-

1. If you are looking to make online contact, search for single male profiles who are paid, have been on the site for a few years, have quality certifications, and many pics.

2. The most reputable single males rarely send messages to women and couples; they let the demand come to them.

3. If you have a swing club in your area, there is probably a doorman/bouncer/salesman type who knows everything about everybody. Ask him for a referral to a quality man.

4. Be patient. If something is a good idea today, it will be a good idea tomorrow. Don't rush into a bad experience that will sour your enthusiasm for the Lifestyle.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3568 posts)
The who is the M, but what type of screening for the M. What experiences has anyone had with males. Do you look at the ones with certifications, or do look at all of them and ask them 20 questions?

Warner Robins GA
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Looking for some mfm for the wife...can you guys or couples offer any suggestions on the who,what and how's to setting it up? Any input will be appreciated. Also the do's and don'ts.

Thanks S&J

Warner Robins GA
Username hidden
(23 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
TOPIC: Getting a 3sum