Getting a 3sum : Swingers Discussion 87588
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeGetting a 3sum
TOPIC: Getting a 3sum
Created by: 28volts
Original Starting post for this thread:
Looking for some mfm for the wife...can you guys or couples offer any suggestions on the who,what and how's to setting it up? Any input will be appreciated. Also the do's and don'ts.

Thanks S&J

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
doncondo - trust us, it MUST be the wife's idea. Don't force anything. You're interested, but is she really? Or will she do it trying to please you? Let HER tell you her fantasies...if they don't include another/new man, then she's not ready for the LS.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(953 posts)
I took my wife out drinking one evening and had a male friend meet us for drinks and hang out. I told him I wanted a mfm with her, he was very nice, friendly, even got her to give him a kiss on the cheek and hold hands between bars. He had his hand on her thigh for a long time at one bar I thought it was looking good, but she drank too much and we had to leave. She gave him a kiss goodnight. I told her he wanted a threesome, she said no, but, we are meeting him for drinks again next week and have a hotel room reserved at the place we are meeting him. I have hope

Altamonte Springs FL
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I have the trouble of a "couple" trying to meet up with me. THen it turns out that only the husband can meet with the wifes permission. Of course out of his mouth. Or the husband is pushing the wife into it. On the other hand, I have had FMF experiences before and it work out great.

Independence MO
Username hidden
(75 posts)
Oh and welcome to the forums :)

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
4scpron - the majority of the single women we have played with we've met outside the lifestyle (i.e. in regular clubs, bars, restaurants etc). You could try going to meet and greets or swinger specific clubs also.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
I always end up having to weed out the married men. Look for guys that can only meet weekdays or who refuse to give up a phone number. Those are red flags for us. Also talk to the guy, both of you. If you can't get along chatting, why bother. She has to feel attracted to his looks-for most weman that means a minimum to start with of a face pic. If a guy won't give up one we tell him to get lost. Look at paid members that have been on the site awhile. Then we talk on the phone or cam. Meet for drinks, not dinner next. Dinner commits you for too long if things go south. If things go well over drinks, then we go to a hotel.

Aiken SC
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Has anyone ever emailed a couple about a guy they certified or is that getting a little personal?

Warner Robins GA
Username hidden
(23 posts)
We have had a bunch of MFM. We get lots of e-mails & chat from single males, we have been stood up. After weeding though the masturbators & photo collectors & you find 1 you are interested in, ask him for his cell #. If the guy isn't willing to give a cell # he probable wont show up...

Greensburg PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We have had a few mfm and it took sometime to arrange, to sort through the BS. if you will. Best thing we can offer is to look for someone with simular interest in things other than sex, a match of personality. Then meet in neutral site to chat about things other than sex a find out if the M is real or fake, trust your intuition. If you BOTH feel comfortable it should be a graet time. For example we look for polite, considerate, folks who can carry on a conversation and stay away from "billy badasses" or males who start the meet and greet talking about sex and f-ing, if they are that quick on the trigger then they won't take time for foreplay and most likely are there for ONLY thier pleasure and not the females. Good luck and we wish you well!

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Akron, we appreciate your honesty.. thanks!

Avon Lake OH
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: Getting a 3sum