Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Gangbangs
TOPIC: Gangbangs
Created by: ShelikesGurls
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am bored to death so I figure I will post a question and see what the response is . I am sure many men and woman are curious and might like to read it as well :)

This is a question for everyone not just woman or men. What do you get out of gangbangs? How did you start doing them ? What was your first time like? Do you get tired of doing them, but do so for your spouse or s/o (ssdd) What was the funniest event that ever happened at one? Do you prefer to be a spectator ? Do you watch your spouse involved in one , but never participate?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 19  Next »
1 to 10 of 183
User Details are only visible to members.
Well bambi if you ever get one together here in fl let us know.

Silver Springs FL
Username hidden
(25 posts)
I have organized and held quite a number of GB's over a period of time. Whether it was for a couple or a single lady interested in this form of play, we always did the right thing. The process leading up to a well 0rgainized GB is a bit long but if you find folks truly interested in being involved, the evening or afternoon can be quite unbelievable.

Long Branch NJ
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Mrs.NL had a MMFMM and had a blast not to mention we all had a great time too! It was like a tag team effort!

Silver Springs FL
Username hidden
(25 posts)
She has had several experinces with 3 guys (2+me) and loved it

I'm keen to increase the volume but respectful of her limits

Once, 3 of us fucked her repeatedly over an hour of 2 while se has a blindfold on...VERY hot!

AND the photos are in our galleries :)

Del Valle TX
Username hidden
(10 posts)
He loves the thrill of watching her with well hung men, takes photo's and video. She loves to perform for him knowing it turn's him on. We got started by finding some very well organized groups that cater to couples and woman looking to enjoy those types of parties. First time was incredible! her and another female, 20 well hung men! She's about at the end of large parties like that and doesn do it for him. Funniest event, 7 guys came on her face at once, massives loads, no one seen it coming, she loved it though?

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(46 posts)
rainbow, I loved that story! :)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
College ring get stuck?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
You know this one time while at band camp...........

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Shells - lmao about frank and beans...we agree! Something's rotten in Denmark.

And Seduction, good question about the condom.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
That is for sure. It is all for fun :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 19  Next »
1 to 10 of 183
TOPIC: Gangbangs
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.